NFL Draft 2014

tj4eck

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerick McKinnon ran a 4.4, did 32 reps, and put up a 40.5" vertical. That's a hell of a combo for a running back...

There's a lot of deep talent at WR in this class too, good year for the Lions to need one.

Don't know why, but John Brown out of Pittsburg State really intrigues me. Yes the size of being 5-10. But I would love to see the Lions take him in the second or third round(if he's still there). He could be a explosive Punt or Kick Return

Let me know how that works out for you...

INDIANAPOLIS — Former San Diego State running back Adam Muema left the NFL Scouting Combine on Sunday without working out, citing religious reasons.

Running backs competed in afternoon drills at Lucas Oil Stadium. Muema, the fourth leading rusher in Aztecs history, did not participate. He said he was "following God," who told him if he missed workouts, he'd play for the Seattle Seahawks.
Playing for Seattle is his "dream," Muema said. NFL teams are aware of the decision.
"Can't go wrong with God," Muema said.
Muema spoke Sunday in a phone interview from the Indianapolis International Airport. He was set to return to the city where he trained for the combine. The Covina native will have the opportunity to work out for clubs at San Diego State's pro day next month.
Muema, 21, said his immediate plans are undecided.
"(God) told me to sit down, be quiet, and enjoy the peace," he said.
Muema said he communicates with God through numbers.
His deep religious convictions are no secret to those close to him. The beliefs are evident on social media, where he often quotes scripture on his Twitter account. His Facebook and Instagram accounts include several links to a person titled "Lord Ray-el," who claims online to be the second coming of Christ.
Muema said Lord Ray-el means "the word of God."
In 2013, the ex-Aztec rushed 256 times for 1,244 yards and 15 touchdowns before declaring for the draft last month as an early-entry junior. Prior to his entry, the NFL Draft Advisory Board projected he'd be a fourth to seventh-round pick, a source said.

Well, apparently Michael Sam didn't do so well today... running a 4.9 40-yard dash, and he was second-to-last in the bench press with only 17 repetitions of 225 lbs.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/24455603/nfl-combine-sam-clocked-at-479

On a side note, it seems I've lost all interest in the NFL Draft season as a whole, I used to follow it night-and-day, I'd make mock drafts every week and what-not in Mid-January, but this year I can't even seem to recognize a lot of the Top prospects and I've always looked forward to and watched the Combine, this year it just seems like some sideshow.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived