25 = Cleveland (from IND)**
26 = New Orleans**
27 = Kansas City**
28 = New England**
29 = Carolina**

30 = San Francisco**

31 = Denver**
32 = Seattle**

If Houston wins and Washington loses, the Rams get the #1 pick in the draft, :lol: This pick from the RGIII deal is guaranteed top 3 no matter what

If Jacksonville loses and Washington wins, the Jaguars get the #2 pick in the draft

Tampa Bay has the highest SOS in the league and will pick at the end of any record grouping they're in

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm Johnny Manziel, I'm pulling an Eli Manning and making sure I don't play for Jacksonville. In fact, I think it'd be stupid not to.

Or he could show maturity for once in his life and play for the team that drafts him without throwing a tantrum. He is no more entitled to the "perfect situation" for him than anyone else in the draft.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

If I'm Johnny Manziel, I'm pulling an Eli Manning and making sure I don't play for Jacksonville. In fact, I think it'd be stupid not to.

Or he could show maturity for once in his life and play for the team that drafts him without throwing a tantrum. He is no more entitled to the "perfect situation" for him than anyone else in the draft.

agree-o.gif

Hey, after all San Diego is not the same San Diego it was when Eli got drafted. Yea, they haven't won a Super Bowl but they aren't as bad as they were then.

Will be an interesting draft, because i think 6 or 7 teams in the top 10 could take a QB.

Cleveland needs one desperately, and could see them going Carr/Bortles. The typical reach to grab a "boring" QB that won't bring any excitement or wins to a franchise.

Sure he is. Everyone is equally entitled, just not equally capable. He has the right within the rules to refuse to sign.

When you're talking about a career where you could make hundreds of millions of dollars by either winning super bowls or getting endorsements or being a big star, why on earth would you not capitalize on all that? Sure it's possible that all that could work out in say Jacksonville or some other forgotten about place like Tennessee, but you also run the risk of playing for a loser, getting pounded into the ground, and being locally famous for being the celebrity guest at every new car dealership opening. Or, you could star for a team that tries to compete every year in a market that's always covered locally and nationally, where your face is everywhere, and where you're an overnight star.

Doesn't sound to me like being an immature baby at all - sounds to me like being a businessman.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Will be an interesting draft, because i think 6 or 7 teams in the top 10 could take a QB.

Cleveland needs one desperately, and could see them going Carr/Bortles. The typical reach to grab a "boring" QB that won't bring any excitement or wins to a franchise.

And this is probably one of the worst QB classes in awhile.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Another reason the Eagles could deal Nick Foles. They could probably get a ton back for him now. I'm convinced in him now - I want him to stay. But I'm not convinced that the organization sees him as their guy of the future.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It would be even worse if Bridgewater came back for Louisville next year (which is a remote possibility).

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Quick Mock from me:

1 - HOU - Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville
2 - STL (from WAS) - Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
3 - JAX - Blake Bortles - QB - UCF
4 - OAK - Marqise Lee - WR - USC
5 - CLE - Johnny Manziel - QB - Texas A&M
6 - ATL - Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina
7 - TB - Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
8 - MIN - Derek Carr - QB - Fresno St.
9 - BUF - Khalil Mack - OLB - Buffalo
10 - TEN - Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
11 - NYG - Anthony Barr - OLB - UCLA
12 - DET - Sammy Watkins - WR - Clemson
13 - PIT - Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
14 - NYJ - Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M
15 - STL - Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida St.
16 - GB - Eric Ebron - TE - North Carolina
17 - BAL - CJ Mosley - ILB - Alabama
18 - DAL - Stephon Tuitt - DE - Notre Dame
19 - SD - Justin Gilbert - CB - Oklahoma St.
20 - ARZ - Dominique Easley - DE - Florida
21 - CHI - Louis Nix III - DT - Notre Dame
22 - MIA - Cyril Richardson - OG - Baylor
23 - PHI - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu - CB - Oregon
24 - CIN - Darqueze Dennard - CB - Michigan St.
25 - CLE (from IND) - Carlos Hyde - RB - Ohio St.
26 - NO - Morgan Moses - OT - Virginia
27 - KC - Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt
28 - NE - Ra'Shede Hagenan - DT - Minnesota
29 - SF - Paul Richardson - WR - Colorado
30 - CAR - Marcus Roberson - CB - Florida
31 - DEN - Zack Martin - OT - Notre Dame
32 - SEA - Loucheiz Purifoy - CB - Florida

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

There's a guy named Ha Ha? haha.

He goes by Ha-Ha, his real name is HaSean (I think)

HaSean Chop!

My gods posting you tubes is tough from in phone

4 draft pick spots are set:

1 - Houston

2 - St. Louis (from WSH)

3 - Jacksonville

8 - Minnesota

The Giants are 99% locked into #12 unless the Bills and Chiefs win and the Seahawks lose, then it's a coin flip for #11 with Buffalo

Whoever misses the playoffs between Arizona and New Orleans will get #20

Four more spots are set:

4 - Cleveland

5 - Oakland

6 - Atlanta

7 - Tampa Bay

Buffalo gets #9 if they lose

Detroit/Tennessee will be #9/#10 or #10/#11 depending on what happens with Buffalo

St. Louis gets #13 if they lose

The top 20 is set:

1 = Houston

2 = St. Louis (from WSH)

3 = Jacksonville

4 = Cleveland

5 = Oakland

6 = Atlanta

7 = Tampa Bay

8 = Minnesota

9 = Buffalo

10 = Detroit

11 = Tennessee

12 = NY Giants

13 = St. Louis

14 = Chicago

15 = Pittsburgh

16 = Baltimore/Dallas coin flip

17 = Baltimore/Dallas coin flip

18 = NY Jets

19 = Miami

20 = Arizona

This could go into the "things you never noticed" thread, but I'll put it here. The Steelers finished second in the AFC North while the Ravens were third but Pittsburgh gets the higher draft choice because the first tie breaker is strength of schedule. I'm sure this comes up every year, first time I've ever noticed it though.

Archived