NHL 3rd Jersey Series - 27/30 (Winnipeg)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd purchase Phoenix in a heartbeat. It truly is a wasted opportunity for some fancy patterning on their current jerseys with all the history in the region.

I would like to see the Wild go back to Green at home so the Red could be the alternate again, I would also reverse the shoulder stars so that only one of the triangles in on the shoulder part? They should make that mandatory, would be the most unique shoulder patch for sure.

Rangers....never thought I'd like the shield on a jersey but I love that. Maybe Lady Liberty would look better? Regardless though, those are pretty. For the Islanders, I think I'd LOVE it if you used the colors how the Stadium Series one is. I think if they made the striping straight, all the way around and a regular yoke that might be a great jersey. I think orange definitely looks funky for the Islanders, but I do like it. Good idea to go with something with more change than just 2 tweaked Stadium Series jerseys, so I'll say an A- job on these two.

okay I love the new ones but the other ones seemed like there really wasn't much thought into it not trying to be rude but a thread isn't good when every one says good job and you don't update the jerseys because of it no harm done just my opinion

okay I love the new ones but the other ones seemed like there really wasn't much thought into it not trying to be rude but a thread isn't good when every one says good job and you don't update the jerseys because of it no harm done just my opinion

What? That was 1 sentence...

I do agree with one point above me, maybe they're not the most original ideas. I mean most of the ideas are tweaked versions of an actual jersey. However, I feel like some of the jerseys he's done makes an...alright jersey a great jersey by a couple of tweaks, and that's all a concept has to be in my opinion.

I do agree with one point above me, maybe they're not the most original ideas. I mean most of the ideas are tweaked versions of an actual jersey. However, I feel like some of the jerseys he's done makes an...alright jersey a great jersey by a couple of tweaks, and that's all a concept has to be in my opinion.

Thanks Dylan. To expand on what you're saying, I believe in the OP, I talked about how I wanted to create a third jersey design for each team that would fit in well with their current primaries. Not to say that I'm not being creative, but I am more of taking into consideration what each team already wears, and what would look good - and you will see that in these next two concepts. After this series though, there will be plenty of creative concepts.

On to the next....

Toronto Maple Leafs (23/30) - logo from Steven Grant

TORF_zps857981cd.png

Vancouver Canucks (24/30)

VANF_zpsac9a89fc.png

Which of the 6 remaining teams do you guys want to see first?

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

the Leafs jersey is very realistic. The Vancouver one is probably too similar to their 3rd jerseys in the past - or present. Even though I hate the team, I will always love their Millionaires jersey.

Archived