Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, I had a hunch that I should swing by T.J. Maxx today to see if they had any hockey stuff. My hunch paid off. Picked this up for 40 bucks. They had exactly two Jackets road jerseys - both in my size. The best part is I was planning on buying this exact jersey at Nationwide next month at the game I'm going to. Saved myself about 80 bucks.

Jersey.jpeg

Funny, I came here to comment that the TJ Maxx in Cape Girardeau, MO had a couple of XXL road CBJ jerseys for $39.99. I was thinking about buying one but I'm more of a medium; the jersey looked ridiculously huge on me.

Found an Authentic 'On Field' Nike Michael Vick Eagles jersey. It's the midnight green jersey. Found it at a TJ Maxx. Size 44.

I am not an Eagles or a Vick fan, but have a hard time passing up an On Field jersey. I enjoy the hunt. Willing to pass it on, if any Eagles fans are interested.

Thanks

Found an Authentic 'On Field' Nike Michael Vick Eagles jersey. It's the midnight green jersey. Found it at a TJ Maxx. Size 44.

I am not an Eagles or a Vick fan, but have a hard time passing up an On Field jersey. I enjoy the hunt. Willing to pass it on, if any Eagles fans are interested.

Thanks

I've seen those two- siZe 52 and 56 down here for $20 bucks. Not a bad deal, but his past and future made me rethink it.

And I have 100 or more jerseys.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Thanks

That's a really good find.

All I found was a St. Louis Cardinals jersey and a Oakland A's giveaway Joe Rudi jersey for $7 combined.

You did well. Two Baseball Jerseys for $7. I've been lucky just to find a couple hockey jerseys for $35 each.

Maybe I shouldn't feed the addiction...but did you know Goodwill has an auction site? www.shopgoodwill.com

I've purchased a few things from there, mostly happy. I did once buy some Ugg boots that ended up as counterfeit, so buyer beware if you're looking for something other than replica jerseys. (But they did take them back, so that's good news.)

Maybe I shouldn't feed the addiction...but did you know Goodwill has an auction site? www.shopgoodwill.com

I've purchased a few things from there, mostly happy. I did once buy some Ugg boots that ended up as counterfeit, so buyer beware if you're looking for something other than replica jerseys. (But they did take them back, so that's good news.)

I hate you.... :D

I hate you.... :D

Can't wait to hear what you find!!!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I got these for $2.99 apiece.

The first is a large Evan Longoria jersey T-shirt.

20141104_193705_zpsc5d89223.jpg

20141104_193727_zps9bae1d9e.jpg

The second (also a large) is what I initially thought to be a Trenton Thunder jersey shirt (possibly an A-Rod promotional giveaway).

But I'm starting to think it's a custom softball jersey or something along those lines (Heinen's is only in Ohio/Illinois right?)

Either way, I love that Trenton logo.

20141104_193458_zps2dbfcae3.jpg

20141104_193629_zps7cc04332.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Is there anymore Longo shirts?

I'd love a large one, since it's impossible to find TB Rays stuff in Oregon.

It's the only one I saw.

But, i bought it in hopes of finding a new owner who could appreciate it. haha

So PM me if you're interested in having me send it your way.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived