Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I shouldn't feed the addiction...but did you know Goodwill has an auction site? www.shopgoodwill.com

I've purchased a few things from there, mostly happy. I did once buy some Ugg boots that ended up as counterfeit, so buyer beware if you're looking for something other than replica jerseys. (But they did take them back, so that's good news.)

Wow! There's a Gotham City Rogues football jersey on there. The current bid is only $10.99. The bidding ends Sunday.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Legacy-Gotham-City-Rogues-Jersey-Sz-M-18671963.html

Found a Cincy Bearcats reversible jersey today. I didn't buy it, I just thought I'd post it here to see if anyone is familiar with it.

I doubt it's an actual practice jersey, but it seems like poor quality for Jordan Brand.

Is it a retail jersey? Or practice jersey?

20141110_142041_zpsf557a6d0.jpg

20141110_142029_zpsc6334458.jpg

20141110_142049_zps2c713721.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Found a Cincy Bearcats reversible jersey today. I didn't buy it, I just thought I'd post it here to see if anyone is familiar with it.

I doubt it's an actual practice jersey, but it seems like poor quality for Jordan Brand.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably a retail practice-style jersey, given the #23 and Jordan Brand. The sizing could be a small giveway - if it was XLT or L +2, +4, etc... I might lean toward actual practice jersey.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably a retail practice-style jersey, given the #23 and Jordan Brand. The sizing could be a small giveway - if it was XLT or L +2, +4, etc... I might lean toward actual practice jersey.

Good point, definitely didn't even think about that. I did a quick google search while I was still at that store and my thought was "why are all these results for Cincy jerseys #23?"

...Duh!

@LEWJ: Size L.

Neat, that's my size :P

Haha. Nice find!

Found this the other day also.

Lake Erie Monsters "VIP" jersey (?)

I don't know much about it but it's made pretty well and autographed by many.

20141110_153023_zpsb7730018.jpg

$12.99

Archived