UHL Expansion

BrooklynTrblmkr

Frost%20Alt-1.png

Frost alternate

This is pretty terrible. Not only did you just fill in the template with the paint bucket tool, but you didn't even create the logo for the concept. This took three minutes, tops and lacks any sort of creativity, fluidness, nor is it anywhere near the level of acceptable presentation for the concepts section.

Take more than five minutes to create a concept next time.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i only had a little time and it was supposed be a simple throwback. my buddy used to work for Indian motorcycle and used the logo. i always liked it and it works with my teams history

Frost%20Alt-1.png

Frost alternate

This is pretty terrible. Not only did you just fill in the template with the paint bucket tool, but you didn't even create the logo for the concept. This took three minutes, tops and lacks any sort of creativity, fluidness, nor is it anywhere near the level of acceptable presentation for the concepts section.

i only had a little time and it was supposed be a simple throwback. my buddy used to work for Indian motorcycle and used the logo. i always liked it and it works with my teams history

Ignore him! For a first try with Inkscape it's good. If you want help on how to tweak it, lemme know ok?

And on another note... The Mountain Region is open once more!

How will we deal with this change then? Will we have the new Mt. team take the history of the Pronghorns, or will they be an entirely new franchise?

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Frost%20Alt-1.png

Frost alternate

Not having enough time isn't an excuse at all. Find time to make a quality concept and take your time. Doing a "paint by number" style and slapping a clipart logo shows nothing but laziness. Take your time and make something you would be proud to present. Also, try to find the font packages in the Paint Paradise sticky topic here in the Concepts section and use those.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Frost%20Alt-1.png

Frost alternate

I wouldn't have been that direct about it, but I agree. In the paint user's paradise page, you can find jerseys with actual striping patterns, even if you just recolor those (which I did for a while) the end product will look a lot better. Using a predone logo won't be looked upon in a good way by any of the more experienced members, but I'll let it slide here. I don't get why Subban is lowercased, it should read SUBBAN. And if these is your first concepts, don't use a program like Inkscape. Paint or better Paint.net are better options when first starting.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

The font for the names is barely visible. Might want to change that up and make the numbers a bit better.

Valiant attempt brass, but we all know this isn't about looking good or even being a legitimate fantasy league. Typical noobs.

Yes I know I'm bumping this. It helps the other noobs to know what not to do. Kinda like showing a teen a car wreck.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

And thanks for all the negativity guys I didn't know that you joined this as an expert So we might be newer at this than you but instead of insulting us why not give a few pointers? Didn't someone help you at some point? I mean, you can't be arrogant internet :censored:s all the time, right?

Brooklyn_zps7f6a94db.jpg

Archived