UHL Expansion

BrooklynTrblmkr

And thanks for all the negativity guys I didn't know that you joined this as an expert So we might be newer at this than you but instead of insulting us why not give a few pointers? Didn't someone help you at some point? I mean, you can't be arrogant internet :censored:s all the time, right?

I already did. You might want to take another gander.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't directed at you but at the lat critic and future critics

If you're not receptive to responses concerning legitimately bad concepts, then maybe this forum isn't for you.

what the hell is ccslc?

Wasn't directed at you but at the lat critic and future critics

Smarm doesn't bring improvement. Calling :censored: out for being what it is will.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I had no idea I'm a critic now.

This isn't a concept thread as much as a beg for attention. Brass gave good tips that were pointed because there isn't one redeeming quality about the art here. Your friend soundly said why he wasn't going to attempt at improving. I called you out for not being interested in improving, which you've shown.

I don't see how that makes me arrogant or insulting. You guys are being defensive on a board that was freaking created to be an avenue for advice and constrictive criticism. You shot the criticism down, so I return in kind.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

This thread is just dandy, a fantastic collection of lazy concepts with an obnoxious 90s feel. Just splendid, a good laugh for sure. If you don't want critiques or criticism don't post in his forum!

Something about this thread also makes me wanna scream OH HEY CODY WELCOME BACK, WE MISSED YOU!!!!!

This thread is just dandy, a fantastic collection of lazy concepts with an obnoxious 90s feel. Just splendid, a good laugh for sure. If you don't want critiques or criticism don't post in his forum!

Something about this thread also makes me wanna scream OH HEY CODY WELCOME BACK, WE MISSED YOU!!!!!

I would like to apologize for my outbursts I clearly put this in the wrong forum. What Forum should this've been in?

Also, before I move this to said forum, we still have 2 expansion spots open and are looking for someone to take over a franchise

Brooklyn_zps7f6a94db.jpg

I would like to apologize for my outbursts I clearly put this in the wrong forum. What Forum should this've been in?

Also, before I move this to said forum, we still have 2 expansion spots open and are looking for someone to take over a franchise

Not the Chris Creamer Sports Logos Community forum, that's for sure. This really has nothing to do with the forum. Of anything, it's only purpose is for you to blatantly advertise a league that is not connected with the CCSLC in any way, shape, or form.

what the hell is ccslc?

Actually the intent was to start a fantasy league on here but I don't meet the criteria so I was trying to see if I can start one and then move it onto here. I never intended to offend or upset anyone. I also didn't know that having a non-sanctioned league mentioned on here was such a faux pas. I saw what Crash had done with his Gridiron Football Alliance and assumed that's how it was done. (Before I get accused of stealing someone else's idea, I spoke to him about it and invited him to help) I did attempt to get in touch with whomever posted the Fantasy Sports Rules in that forum but never received a response. So yes I may have gone about this the wrong way but I honestly meant no harm. And, since this is not the place to do this, could you point me in the right direction? This thread has clearly upset numerous fans of the page. (I apologize in advance if this seems arrogant/smug but I don't know any other way to say it) Apparently noobs aren't allowed to try something new on this page.

Brooklyn_zps7f6a94db.jpg

Actually the intent was to start a fantasy league on here but I don't meet the criteria so I was trying to see if I can start one and then move it onto here. I never intended to offend or upset anyone. I also didn't know that having a non-sanctioned league mentioned on here was such a faux pas. I saw what Crash had done with his Gridiron Football Alliance and assumed that's how it was done. (Before I get accused of stealing someone else's idea, I spoke to him about it and invited him to help) I did attempt to get in touch with whomever posted the Fantasy Sports Rules in that forum but never received a response. So yes I may have gone about this the wrong way but I honestly meant no harm. And, since this is not the place to do this, could you point me in the right direction? This thread has clearly upset numerous fans of the page. (I apologize in advance if this seems arrogant/smug but I don't know any other way to say it) Apparently noobs aren't allowed to try something new on this page.

1.) This isn't a forum for fantasy sports. Fantasy sports are merely an added bonus for members who have contributed to the boards, hence the 6-month, 500-post rule.

2.) "noobs" are allowed to try something new (even though you stated yourself that this isn't exactly new) but circumventing the rules to start their own fantasy league on a web forum not dedicated to fantasy leagues is usually frowned upon. Stop trying to play the victim here.

3.) The right direction to go in is to find a message board dedicated to fantasy sports.

what the hell is ccslc?

Completely taking aside the fantasy league violations.

*Download fonts. They're available, be it here or on font sites. Using impact or that ilk is extremely lazy, and use of completely detailed Gothic fonts for player names does not work.

*When was the last time any team has used lowercase letters for player names? I don't have any Kings jerseys in my closet that read "Quick" or "Kopitar" on the back. They read "QUICK" and "KOPITAR".

*If you use Paint, at least take the 30 seconds to clip out the unused area and to erase random spots.

*When posting a concept, it's best to not admit to ripping off a logo of a company that a friend used to work for. It's also best to not rip off the Cub Scouts' logo.

VmWIn6B.png

Who's writing the history entitled:

The Fall of the UHL.

'Coming into the 2014 season, a new hockey league had decided to expand into new markets in hopes of finding fresher faces to their league. Quickly, new owners sprouted up within a week or two, and the league had more than doubled. The newly reconfigured league seemed like it would go swimmingly.

However, what many people did not know was that the league was run illegally by a man from Brooklyn. He had been creating an underground hockey league, or UHL, for short, right under the noses of the community leaders. A few members of said community found out, and the league's faults began to show.

Players from these illegal hockey teams soon spoke up to their owners that their uniforms were low-quality and expected better. The owners refused, and so the players of the newer teams went on strike. Seeing as there were no other players to replace the currently-striking players, some of the new owners quickly bailed out of the league and would return to the community. Several more owners would follow suit as well.

When word got around throughout the community, the community leaders were forced to step in and shut down the ongoing expansion of the league."

And they all lived happily ever after...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Who's writing the history entitled:

The Fall of the UHL.

'The League seemed like it would go swimmingly, but before the first game, the community leaders found out it was an illegal underground hockey league (UHL for short) and the contributors were stealing the identities of real companies and making money off of them. The players in the league were complaining about the low quality of the jerseys, and ultimately went on strike. Owner after owner dropped out of the league, and the community was forced to shut down the league.'

And they all lived happily ever after...

Now I feel happy to be the first one to drop out.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived