The Creamers & The Concepts Hall of Fame

drdougfresh

* * CREAMERS UPDATE * *

well, it's almost 4am and i've spent the wee hours of the morning getting a quick look at all the best threads and concepts from the past year. why for? due to Doug's overwhelming schedule, i'll be heading the Creamers this year. i've been in touch with a couple of other guys and will need their help judging the work and i'll be getting in touch with a couple more for the same.

i can't set a date on when we'll get this all in the books yet, but within the next 2 weeks i hope to have all the awards handed out.

and i just want to say there was a lot of great work done here in 2014. the list of "best series" i compiled alone tonight is going to be hard to widdle down to the best nominiees. so if you dont see your names mentioned as a nominee this year, i can assure you it's just because of a lot of good competition in the mix.

stay tuned

• Like 1

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I think if you have to post an "advertisment" in this thread, there's a slim chance you'll win. Let your work speak for yourself.

I stand by the work I did in 2006.

I understood your sarcasm, I was referring to all the other guys haha.

• Like 1

spacer.png

I'm curious what defines a Rookie of the year

ill double check with the guys, but i believe you had to have your first post in the concepts section in 2014 and one of your 2014 threads will be up for nomination. but i'd be up for taking a Rookie's whole body of work into consideration

GRAPHIC ARTIST

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to give a quick update on this

the panel and i have been working through the nominations and i feel we just about have them all wrapped up at this point. im shooting for next week to reveal the nominations.

can't wait

the panel and i have been working through the nominations and i feel we just about have them all wrapped up at this point. im shooting for next week to reveal the nominations.

I'm sorry, Is there a set date on this? If not, that's fine.

tinysig.jpg

I'm sorry, Is there a set date on this? If not, that's fine.

no, it's hard to set a hard date with so many moving parts and no one can put it as #1 priority. but we're moving along well and im excited to reveal the nominees ASAP

GRAPHIC ARTIST

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they're busy going through 12 months of concepts and determining what fits where. I believe patience is key in this matter.

I agree, but BMA said "a week" 12 days ago. (it's fine, BMA, we understand) TVIXX, and myself, frankly want to know if there is any update. He is not being impatient, just wanting a check-in.

tinysig.jpg