NFL Throwbacks (49ers, Titans, and Redskins Added)(Complete)

Djruggs

Up next the New York Football Giants and the Oakland Raiders

kcWd4zx.png

BwdhDuZ.png

(Now you may be saying that they already used this, but in reality, they changed the helmet, which I did not; they used plain black socks, I used a NW stripe from when they actually wore this set.)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job on the Saints, Patriots and Giants, but there are a few little nitpicks on the Raiders. The names on the back had serifs on them and the font was smaller and more square-like. It's not the biggest deal though.

I wanted to do that, but had no such font

Never mind, I can just use the old Cowboys font, it's pretty much the same.

Okay, moving along we have the Phillidelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers were a concept that I did for fun and was what made me want to do this series, and I ended up changing my template to accomodate the wings and I kept it through out the rest of my concepts.

RsxjkxF.png

cMSfNr5.png

Too much silver!

nope

1964_Oakland.png

Okay, moving along we have the Phillidelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers were a concept that I did for fun and was what made me want to do this series, and I ended up changing my template to accomodate the wings and I kept it through out the rest of my concepts.

RsxjkxF.png

I had no idea that the Eagles wore these. I had always thought that they've had the same uniforms since '96.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Raiders Update

xd6Itlg.png

Too much silver!

nope

1964_Oakland.png

I was really confused by the Raiders, but I now assume that the bottom part of the white jersey is just supposed to be mesh (but still white) instead of having silver numbers on a silver jersey with white shoulders. I think that when people are saying it's too much silver, it is because they think you have given them a silver jersey. If you tweak your template so that mesh doesn't look gray or silver, I think you will get more love on your concepts.

award%20sig.png

Okay, today we have teh St. Louis Rams and the San Diego Chargers

UvWnl1k.png

UhjEJGI.png

I had no idea that the Eagles wore these. I had always thought that they've had the same uniforms since '96.

They only wore them in 1996 and then switched to something more similar to what they wear today.

To finish this series off, I have the San Francisco 49ers, the Tennessee Titans, and the Washington Redskins

rn5Vnqc.png

(I didn't have a font to do this, so I took the Rangers font and flipped it horizontally and used a generic name and number)

ETAyDUk.png

esyyCRW.png

Archived