Indigo League

JamieRose

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna be fun. With two solid rollouts you're definitely the man for the job.

That's how Whitney's Miltank always took out my team...

But in all seriousness, this is looking to be an awesome thread. I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan and can't wait to see the rest of the series. No complaints for the first two, just all around awesome concepts.

This is gonna be fun. With two solid rollouts you're definitely the man for the job.

That's how Whitney's Miltank always took out my team...

But in all seriousness, this is looking to be an awesome thread. I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan and can't wait to see the rest of the series. No complaints for the first two, just all around awesome concepts.

I feel you. Quilava trainer I assume?

No complains definitely.

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

Ecruteak Gengar

“A Historical City”

Ecruteak City has been the home to the Gengar since 1975. They moved up the ranks fairly quickly, being promoted from Inter Regional Super League in 1978, and then being further promoted to League 1 in 1988 . In their short history, they’ve achieved the title of Indigo League Champion once, in 1997. Ecruteak was relegated to League 2 for the 2010 season, but quickly bounced back to League 1 in 2012.

Their current sponsor is Kimono, a local dance and arts company. Their kits are manufactured by Elite, a company headquartered in the Kalos region.

PBbB0jn.png

gAlspOs.png

TDZiMMB.png

I love how you made Gengar's head into the shield. The use of the Kimono girls dance building as the sponsor is great. I would like to have seen a reference to the Burned Tower and the Bell Tower. Those two buildings are the main staple of the entire city, so it would be nice to see them incorporated somehow.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

MAN THAT IS AWESOME! (ahem) sorry for yelling out loud...... Keep it up! Nuthin changed so far! Is there going to be a Pikachu uniforms set?

I'd doubt it, mainly since he's doing the uniforms based on the cities, and just incorporating the Pokemon from that city into it. Pikachu is not associated with any one city, but more so with the entire franchise and one character in Ash.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

UPG6Ff1.jpg

Couldn't have said it better.

Now, Jimmy, if you'd stop this thread, that'd be great for me. You're making my soccer concepts look like crap. :notworthy:

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

You said you'd be doing teams in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. What about Unova and Kalos? Also, I'm an official Bulbapedia-liscened Poke-ologist. If you need help, just ask. (If the reason you're not doing Unova and Kalos is because you didn't play the games, I have, so if you want suggestions/help with Unova and/or Kalos (if you are going to do them) I'll be happy to!)

You said you'd be doing teams in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. What about Unova and Kalos? Also, I'm an official Bulbapedia-liscened Poke-ologist. If you need help, just ask. (If the reason you're not doing Unova and Kalos is because you didn't play the games, I have, so if you want suggestions/help with Unova and/or Kalos (if you are going to do them) I'll be happy to!)

I'm not doing Unova and Kalos because they're based off of America and France, whereas the rest are based in Japan, and thought to be fairly local to each other in comparison. I will likely do some teams for them after this series. (Unova could be a challenge with the whole parallel universes thing)

And actually, there will be a couple of teams from Orre and one from Orange Islands. Both of which are considered "close" to the first four generations' regions.

Don't worry, I've played them all!

TDZiMMB.png

I'm not doing Unova and Kalos because they're based off of America and France, whereas the rest are based in Japan, and thought to be fairly local to each other in comparison. I will likely do some teams for them after this series. (Unova could be a challenge with the whole parallel universes thing)

And actually, there will be a couple of teams from Orre and one from Orange Islands. Both of which are considered "close" to the first four generations' regions.

Don't worry, I've played them all!

Hmm... Well, Unova and Kalos can be in their own league, like say... Draco Oplecuid FC or... Lumiose Lighting

Archived