Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, yeah, Blackhawks don't deserve to win this series. They've sucked big time nuts during the playoffs, give or take Kane/Toews/Crawford being a god. Now that Crawford is playing like the 2011 Headcase Edition that we fans know and love, it's clear that the team can't outscore opponents with half a roster.

Most of the bottom of the Blackhawks roster is just utter garbage. Say what you will about the team being defending champions, the problems that I thought would prohibit them from being a complete team in past years are glaring now that they're staring down elimination. This team needs a 2nd line center and much improved depth. Getting younger is part of that, but that whole enterprise seems redundant when your head coach refuses to play IceHogs.

That being said I would congratulate the Kings if/when they win tonight, but that would mean vicariously congratulating feces like CujOilers so I hope you'll forgive me for abstaining, at least until he's eradicated from the planet earth via whatever means he finds most suitable.

Can we stop coming to conclusions prematurely? Thanks.

There's plenty of hockey still to be played here.

lhvkEb1.gif
I want to believe, but this is the bottom.
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

but that would mean vicariously congratulating feces like CujOilers so I hope you'll forgive me for abstaining, at least until he's eradicated from the planet earth via whatever means he finds most suitable.

Obsessed some? I'd like to see you go ONE POST without mentioning me. Just one. :lol:

If you're going to block me, don't mention me. Get a life. Move along, son.

6uXNWAo.png

Any chance we can hear Andy's 22 Minutes of Nonsense during the third period?

Nobody wants to hear that. I mean if you're a sadist, then maybe, but overall it'd just be mumbled obscenities and hypothesized ideas of how I'd murder Dustin Brown and Michal Handzus.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nobody wants to hear that. I mean if you're a sadist, then maybe, but overall it'd just be mumbled obscenities and hypothesized ideas of how I'd murder Dustin Brown and Michal Handzus.

Please. I literally came back to this thread to read your meltdown. Not so much because I aim to mock you, but more so because it entertains me and assures me that the Blackhawks, just as the Blues, will not be winning the Stanley Cup this year.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves; there still is a lot of hockey left to be played.

Jesus Christ Chicago. At least we didn't get :censored:ing bitch slapped across the face.

I thought Toews was the second coming of Jesus? If he is, Hawks better be flying in the third.

1) You didn't? 6-2 on your home ice in Game 7 suggests otherwise.

2) Jonathan Toews is about the last problem Chicago has in this game and in this series right now.

spacer.png

Please. I literally came back to this thread to read your meltdown. Not so much because I aim to mock you, but more so because it entertains me and assures me that the Blackhawks, just as the Blues, will not be winning the Stanley Cup this year.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves; there still is a lot of hockey left to be played.

Unfortunately I don't foresee any meltdown. The Kings fans have been mostly cool with the obvious exception of that one guy who claims to be a Kings fan and whose posts I no longer see (which are the impetus of all my rage in this thread). If anything I'm disgusted with the Blackhawks but I'm guessing there's a lot going on regarding injuries and fatigue that will come to light once the season ends.

I would be a bit cheerier if this was a 3-2 series but there's no way in hell this sloppy butt :censored: of a Blackhawks team puts together a 3-game win streak, even against the losing-streaky Kings.

twitter

Jesus Christ Chicago. At least we didn't get :censored:ing bitch slapped across the face.

I thought Toews was the second coming of Jesus? If he is, Hawks better be flying in the third.

2) Jonathan Toews is about the last problem Chicago has in this game and in this series right now.

That was one game, at least we took it 7. And didn't your team get swept in the first round?

I never said Toews was the problem, I'm just saying that if he truly is the second coming, he should be able to will the Hawks to victory in the third.

That was one game, at least we took it 7.

And didn't your team get swept in the first round?

Ugh. I didn't know you worked for the franchise.

twitter

Unfortunately I don't foresee any meltdown. The Kings fans have been mostly cool with the obvious exception of that one guy who claims to be a Kings fan and whose posts I no longer see (which are the impetus of all my rage in this thread). If anything I'm disgusted with the Blackhawks but I'm guessing there's a lot going on regarding injuries and fatigue that will come to light once the season ends.

I would be a bit cheerier if this was a 3-2 series but there's no way in hell this sloppy butt :censored: of a Blackhawks team puts together a 3-game win streak, even against the losing-streaky Kings.

Fair enough, it was worth a shot. I still wouldn't count out the 'Hawks, but Crawford is looking pretty shaky, so we'll see.

That was one game, at least we took it 7.

And didn't your team get swept in the first round?

Ugh. I didn't know you worked for the franchise.

Don't act like you've never referred to the Bears, Cubs, and/or Blackhawks as "we" or "us".

Archived