Lights Out's CFB Concepts

Lights Out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon: the wing design is getting boring and played out, so here's something different - striping based on their logo.

48pkziD.png

1BTIFZV.png

SRHE5XU.png

yoIEWpv.png

Texas A&M: simple, based around their bevelled look.

fxz5NYY.png

ThOvvn2.png

Love the Oregon concept, but the Texas A&M concept should be seen on the field this season. I love how you incorporated the beveled look throughout the whole uniform and that white helmet with maroon facemask is a work of art.

spacer.png

I'll apologize for everyone for not giving you enough love for this series. I love how you simplified oregon. You took A&Ms logo and beautifully incorporated it into the whole set. Syracuse is good but for each color of pants you lose the definition of one of the squares. Gets my OCD going every time. K state and Arkansas are also extremely well done. Please keep up the great work!

I'll apologize for everyone for not giving you enough love for this series. I love how you simplified oregon. You took A&Ms logo and beautifully incorporated it into the whole set. Syracuse is good but for each color of pants you lose the definition of one of the squares. Gets my OCD going every time. K state and Arkansas are also extremely well done. Please keep up the great work!

That's what it looks like on their basketball shorts, which is what I was basing it on:

1Cw9N5y.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments otherwise.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I know that's how they do it in basketball and I don't like that either haha. I feel like it might work if you did a thin navy outline around each block. But now that I look closer you can see it a little bit on the basketball shorts because of the mesh. If you showed the mesh on the football pants for Cuse like you did your other ones the blocks would stand out a little.

Archived