OPRAH WANTS TO BUY CLIPPERS(AAAUUGGGHHH)

you get a ticket, you get a ticket, everyone gets a ticket

I liked watching Oprah until it ended in 2010. Sadly,I don't get the OWN network. Even though she's not in the crowd if people of owning the Clips,but she's is Oprah's favorite talk show friend. It is Ellen Degeneres. She lives in Burbank,hosts a talk show that I watch and is famous for her selfie at the Oscars.

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked watching Oprah until it ended in 2010. Sadly,I don't get the OWN network. Even though she's not in the crowd if people of owning the Clips,but she's is Oprah's favorite talk show friend. It is Ellen Degeneres. She lives in Burbank,hosts a talk show that I watch and is famous for her selfie at the Oscars.

is that so

I love this thread.

I think this is a record for % of stupid posts in a thread. Justus Christ. Reverse racism? She didn't buy the sparks? Anything soriandude posts? The title of the thread? Stupid, stupid, stupid, and stupid.
Is it just me, or do the basketball threads bring out the stupid in people on here?

As if the hockey threads bring out the intelligence in people...

I saw, I came, I left.

A 12 year old that like Oprah?

Technically it was Bradley Cooper's selfie.

Technically it was Samsung's selfie.

IbjBaeE.png

Technically it wasn't a selfie since it was really a group shot.

A groupie

I saw, I came, I left.

A groupie
Agreed. What about a groupie,anyone?

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

Archived