FIFA World Cup Redesigns

KubiakDesigns

i still say if hes going to create designs he should put his own logo on them, adidas wouldnt create a design without the 3 stripes on the arms or the shorts nor has it used anything other than this since 1993

It's a concept. At the end of the day it's up to the OP to decide if he wants to us the Adidas stripes or not. Obviously using them adds to the "realism" but the OP is under no obligation to do so. I hope we can move forward with more constructive comments and criticism and not get hung up on the lack of Adidas striping.

Pretty sure that's the first time Tony mentioned striping - I could be wrong - but either way, it is still a constructive comment. Possibly the OP didn't catch that all Adidas kits have the striping - except I believe the Supporters Team UK 2012 Football jersey. No one is getting hung up on anything, it was just a suggestion by Tony.

It's the OP's concept. If he doesn't want the stripes, he doesn't have to use them. Move past it. That's final.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still say if hes going to create designs he should put his own logo on them, adidas wouldnt create a design without the 3 stripes on the arms or the shorts nor has it used anything other than this since 1993

It's a concept. At the end of the day it's up to the OP to decide if he wants to us the Adidas stripes or not. Obviously using them adds to the "realism" but the OP is under no obligation to do so. I hope we can move forward with more constructive comments and criticism and not get hung up on the lack of Adidas striping.

Pretty sure that's the first time Tony mentioned striping - I could be wrong - but either way, it is still a constructive comment. Possibly the OP didn't catch that all Adidas kits have the striping - except I believe the Supporters Team UK 2012 Football jersey. No one is getting hung up on anything, it was just a suggestion by Tony.

It's the OP's concept. If he doesn't want the stripes, he doesn't have to use them. Move past it. That's final.

actually i wasnt planning on saying anything else on the subject till i saw this

to correct 1clkgtramg its actually the second time i have suggested that he should put his own logo on them, but i hadnt intended on getting bogged down in argument i was only making an observation

basically i feel that all these designs look like they were made by the same company rather than the multiple company's portrayed and wished to point out as such witch i think you will find is a quite valid observation,

since i think they would look better with his own logo on them rather than an brand logo

it might be his choice weather he wants to do this or not,

i never said that it wasn't, but i AM entitled to my own opinion on weather he should brand them as such or not and i reserve the right to say so without it being dismissed as none constructive, OR being dismissed as an attempt to get into an argument about something, it IS a valid observation

now if you wish to drop the subject then fine, as i say i hadnt intended on going any further with it in the first place,but in future i suggest you see where something going before dismissing it as an argument (your attitude towards 1C sticking up for me indicates this) and i mean that in the nicest way possible

Well.... Surprisingly, I like the "Brazil Flag" concept.

Doesn't mean I agree with it, but I like it. Maybe something like this :

vO3iFnA.png

( Sorry about the image above, but I couldn't "translate" my ideas to English )... White shorts and Green socks, or blue shorts with green socks, and it might look "Better".

Away : White with green and GOLD ( Vegas Gold ) trim ( no giant diamond ), with blue or green shorts, white socks...

KbC0Lt6.png

^that's a pretty nifty kit there, but it doesn't really say Brasil to me even if it is based off of the flag. And it looks pretty dated, might just be the colours.

Also, I've never seen so many people blow up over a single concept, and then blow up over the fact that he didn't fix the concept (which he actually did.) Also respect that maybe his abilities are less than professional, and don't blow up at the first sight of it not improving.

And I seem to remember Belgium having three kits released for the World Cup as well.

Archived