Kansas City Chiefs logo concept

Rambulance

A little project I was doodling around with because I was bored at work this week, thought I'd share.

kcchiefconcept_zpsc8dcee5c.jpg

The three notches in the letters, were something I liked. If I were Nike, I'd say they represent the 3 AFL Championships and the fighting spirit of Chiefs fans worldwide.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

I like it. I like the new letters and the color look better. I still do not like the arrow itself. I never understood why it wasn't pointed, instead it's rounded off and doesn't look intimidating or dangerous. But nice job all around!

Twitter - @MikeKing00

@ soarindude I agree with everything you said except the words tomahawk tip, because it is actually an arrowhead

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Thanks guys

Here is the logo with the KC inside the arrowhead.

kc3_zpsdb832428.jpg

For the arrowhead, all I did was cut the existing one in half and mirror it so that it is symmetrical. I like the rough look of the existing arrowhead but always found the shape itself to be distracting. The KC is based off the original but is a complete redraw.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Thanks guys

kc3_zpsdb832428.jpg

For the arrowhead, all I did was cut the existing one in half and mirror it so that it is symmetrical. I like the rough look of the existing arrowhead but always found the shape itself to be distracting. The KC is based off the original but is a complete redraw.

I like it better inside the arrowhead. And great job cleaning up the shape of the arrowhead.

I really really like the concept. KC used red and yellow anyway in everything and its always bugged me that their primary logo is black and red and not red and yellow. Kudos to you for changing it and adding the little triangle marks for flare. Only suggestion: keep the KC inside the arrowhead, and thats a snazzy logo you've got there

Thanks guys

kc3_zpsdb832428.jpg

Great look, very well done. Out of curiosity how would it look if the KC were red and the outlines yellow? Still keeping the helmet red and the arrowhead white.

bottom right

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived