USA! USA! USA!

AntCurtain

Not the biggest fan of the crest. The stripes section is just a little empty feeling to me. It would be great if you could add something, even a soccer ball (I personally love the snake they sometimes use, very unique). The white/red kit is awesome. Really well done. The blue I'm not sold on. It feels very French to me. I would love to see some red and/or silver incorporated, and possibly changing the color of the shorts would help. I have always felt like silver would be a good color for the USA to adopt as a secondary color that not many teams I can think of use. Good work though. Very clean and well executed.

Love the clash kit. The only update there would be to switch the sock stripe colors.

As for the home kit, I'd go with the white shorts. I've actually never been a big fan of the red hoops, but I get what you're doing with them here, and it makes sense.

EDIT: To be fair, that is the centennial crest for US Soccer, so that would be on them, not AntCurtain.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I like the home uniform and don't mind how the hoops stop at the top. To me, that's the only way the US would ever buy into sticking with hoops. Altering the ideas on the hoops every other year would be important as jersey sales wouldn't want to go down.

The away though, I'm not a big fan. The differring blues doesn't make much sense for the US nor is it visually appealing. I would go with a different look entirely that avoids using two shades of blue.

The stripes need to go all the way up to the shoulders. Not a fan of the crest either. It needs to be more than a simple crest.

I thought the same thing, but I love the fact it has 13 stripes so I didn't mention it.
I feel if he just widened the stripes they would go all the way up and still have 13 stripes.

^^ you just said you weren't a fan of the clash kit but then said the home and away were both very nice.. There's only two kits there.

There are two versions of the home, aren't there? With different shorts (it isn't loading, so I can't confirm). Perhaps that's what's causing the confusion.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Thanks guys. That's a lot of mixed feedback. I'll go through it and see what I'll do with the kits. In the mean time, I made my own crest to use instead of the centennial crest and was hoping for some C&C on it. Also, tell me which one you like best (don't look too hard, the only difference is the font).

usaChoices_zpsde88f4f5.png

Archived