Columbus Crew to Unveil New Logo October 8

Shmee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a pretty good upgrade on the previous - although my eye keeps getting drawn down to the gap between the 'CREW' and the 'SC'. That part just looks a tad unbalanced to me...

It looks nice, if not generic. I miss the three guys, and eagerly await their inevitable return.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Pointless keyline is pointless on yellow as well.

I hope you all like brand-speak:

http://thecrew.com/newcrew

Hey, they stole the "upward stripes is upward motion" from MLS!

So glad they saved that nonsense as an image. Can't cut and paste, but I loved that they polled their season ticket holders and discovered that they didn't know the Crew was a soccer team. What?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This hype man is tone deaf.

Clever of the 96 shield to recall the shape of the 96 logo. Though maybe it should've been a hat.

I think it's perfect that the old shield is in the new badge. Well done Crew

I really like that as well, reminds you of the past, while looking forward to the future.

Ummmmm. Anybody else notice that Chivas isn't on the logo sheet with all the other teams?

Webpage-Layout_09-1_0.jpg

One of these logos is not like the others...

Anyway, great update for Columbus. I love the combination of the diagonals and checkers, and the nod to the original crest is perfect.

Ummmmm. Anybody else notice that Chivas isn't on the logo sheet with all the other teams?

Webpage-Layout_09-1_0.jpg

Wasn't there an issue with the team? IIRC they were about to fold with a new LA team coming in 2017.

Thats the rumors but nothing has been confirmed yet. This is the first real evidence that it might be true.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Pointless keyline is pointless on yellow as well.

I hope you all like brand-speak:

http://thecrew.com/newcrew

Hey, they stole the "upward stripes is upward motion" from MLS!

So glad they saved that nonsense as an image. Can't cut and paste, but I loved that they polled their season ticket holders and discovered that they didn't know the Crew was a soccer team. What?

But people will miss out on pure gold...

A circle references german soccer.. an inner circle makes an O like Ohio.. lol. One of the best "worst" yet

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Archived