Silent Wind of Doom

Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Hey! Would you mind adding the Ravens' 2018 AFC North Championship to my sig?

And could you also swap the placement of the Italian National Team banners with those of the Columbus Crew?

Thanks in advance.

Jeez!   I somehow didn't get notifications about these posts.   My computer died somewhere in the middle, there, though, so that may have done it.   I'll get everything done by tomorrow.

Rams are NFC champions. Update my sig accordingly? Thanks.

I got this done before Midnight, but the last request caused me to lose some time.   12:15 isn't too late.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:40 PM, ItsSlothy said:

Thanks! And by Euro Cup, I mean the big soccer competition.

Heh...   As someone on the outside looking in and just looking at a list of cups that all have big-sounding names, it's hard to parse which is the big one.   Especially when it took months to realize the difference between club cup and non-club competition in UEFA.

RxrX5RD.png

@greenday61892, you've got the largest since I've redone these and they expanded the sizes.   The only reason it fit was because I moved the Revolution up and took away the Eastern Division win for the Celtics from the era where that was the conference championship.   Included the two instances of the Bruins winning the trophy for the Stanley Cup non-champion.   Hadn't dealt with field hockey before, but took the mark I use to differentiate hockey, replaced the puck with a ball, and curved the sticks up.   Hope it's all good.

OpBlHTc.png

@clonewars2008, did you ask me for this earlier?   I definitely remember tangling with the Cup Challenge Era Stanley Cup wins.   I'd just go with the actual claims of it, the winning it away from another team, but it's your team, so it's up to you.

zyyMk1d.png

@Dalcowboyfan92

iBD6ZEX.png

@OhiOsFan17, I usually just put them in the order they're listed.   Here you go.

CatnVzu.png

@IndianapolisCubs2009, you should take this.   I was really hoping for you guys, if you couldn't tell from my signature.   Also took off the things you'd told me to earlier, but I missed it.

YwZC6hd.png

Thanks again!

10 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I got this done before Midnight, but the last request caused me to lose some time.   12:15 isn't too late.

@Dalcowboyfan92

iBD6ZEX.png

Thanks a bunch man, ot looks really sweet.

Wow, very cool - just discovered this thread.  Could I possibly get one for the Dayton Flyers and one of the "Where I come from . . ." strips as well?

Thank you very much!