Movin' to the Sunshine: The 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

OnWis97

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those picks and the OKC one roll over to next year with less protection on 2 of the 3 (Miami is still top 10). I'm fine with just #3 this year since we also get Embiid, then in 2016 it'll be our own lottery pick, LA's lottery pick and maybe Miami and OKC, along with Dario Saric coming over from Turkey

My conspiracy theorizing just took a hit.

Actually, that was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news this morning. "Wow. I guess OnWis is happy that the Wolves finally don't get boned in the lottery." Things are looking pretty bright in their future.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

^
The question is, do I like the pick better than the ability to whine and complain? We'll see.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Okay folks. In Raptor news, Casey is staying on as HC, but 2 assistants have been canned so far (Bayno and Sterner). Also, the team has 3 UFA's of importance coming off the books (Williams, Amir Johnson and Hansborough).

Now the team has a galring hole at SF, but the FA pool there is jammed with RFA's. The only UFA I'd go after is DeMarre Carroll, and it looks more he'll be getting paid big cash this summer.

So I'm not sure where this team is headed... all I know is that we play in the worst division in B-Ball.

Okay folks. In Raptor news, Casey is staying on as HC, but 2 assistants have been canned so far (Bayno and Sterner). Also, the team has 3 UFA's of importance coming off the books (Williams, Amir Johnson and Hansborough).

Now the team has a galring hole at SF, but the FA pool there is jammed with RFA's. The only UFA I'd go after is DeMarre Carroll, and it looks more he'll be getting paid big cash this summer.

You still want Carroll now?

I bet the Knicks sign him.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I bet the Knicks sign him.

Unless he can find a way to get into the draft and the Sixers take him.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Headline on ESPN "How luck finally bounced Lakers' way"

I do feel bad for a team, with 16 championships and 31 conference titles, had one bad year.

The only sport where ESPN does not suck up to Boston is Basketball, where its Lakers Lakers Lakers

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So will the Timberwolves be the NBA's Edmonton Oilers? All these #1's/high draft picks with nothing to show for it, or will everything come together in a couple of years?

If they can't come up with jack :censored: with Rubio, Wiggins, Bennett, and Okafor/Townes it will be the one thing to top picking back-to-back PG's Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio one and two spots ahead of Steph Curry.

The sad part is, I kind of want to see how they screw this up.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived