Miami Heat Concept

AAO

The only problem I have with this whole set is the lower case M on the roads. Other than that, absolutely on point.

The lower case "m" is a perfect fit. Honestly, it fits in with the city's style. Another brilliant creation!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

dodgers-1.png

I like your concept, but it's very difficult to improve upon the Heat's current logo. I have no real love for the team, but the logo is excellent in it's ability to convey a significant amount using limited colours and elements.

The black jersey is pretty cool.

Good work AAO. I personally don't think the Heat need something new, but it's definitely a cool... ermmm... hot concept. :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like your concept, but it's very difficult to improve upon the Heat's current logo. I have no real love for the team, but the logo is excellent in it's ability to convey a significant amount using limited colours and elements.

What he said.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

It's a nice concept, I'm just not feelin' it too much. I'm not a big fan of the flames on both ends of the wordmark or the lower case letters on the road. The side panels though, as usual, are great - maybe a little busy, but I like them nonetheless. Good job overall, I just find their current stuff to be as close to perfect as they can get. (And that's the only compliment I could ever give to that organization)

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

now THIS is great work. there is a design website of someone on this board though, and im not sure whos it is, and they have the best heat logo ive ever seen, bar none, i wish i remembered. haha

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Great job man but I'm not a fan of the ball you created for the logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived