Name That Font!

pcgd

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 7:11 PM, bkknight95 said:

7620__mlb_opening_day-primary-2018.png

Alright I did my best online to find it but I couldn't so maybe one of you can help me. What font is used for OPENING DAY?

Agency Black (Italic),  year is Bank Gothic

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Does anyone know the name of this font? I believe the Kings' numbers are derived from it but the names aren't.

CastIron.jpg

The logo is from Kohler.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

4 hours ago, CRichardson said:

Does anyone know the name of this font? I believe the Kings' numbers are derived from it but the names aren't.

CastIron.jpg

The logo is from Kohler.

Emigré Brothers Regular. The Kings numbers aren't from this font, both closer to Kirsty Bold.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

14 minutes ago, slapshot said:

Emigré Brothers Regular. The Kings numbers aren't from this font, both closer to Kirsty Bold.

Damn, is $50 expensive to license a font?

Looks like I'll need to find an alternative.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 hours ago, CRichardson said:

CastIron.jpg

The logo is from Kohler.

What the other forum partner said, it is Brothers Bold. But for the L.A. Kings' numbers, I believe that they are a modified variation of Bombardier Font (but with a few modified serifs). You be the judge when you can verify & compare.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 3 weeks later...