Name That Font!

pcgd

On 8/8/2019 at 9:23 PM, andrewharrington said:

That’s one of adidas’ brand fonts (though it shouldn’t be horizontally squashed like that). I bet there’s something with a similar look out there, but I’m not sure what.

There is a lot of similar fonts, but they need to be redone in few places. Of course you don't have that font and you can't share it with other people, right? ;)

4r2eer.png

On 8/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, pepis21 said:

There is a lot of similar fonts, but they need to be redone in few places. Of course you don't have that font and you can't share it with other people, right? ;)

I do have it, but I can’t share it. 🙂

In general, if you’re looking for really nice sport-inspired typefaces, I highly recommend CJ’s Varsity Type Foundry. If what you’re looking for isn’t available, odds are he’s got something in the works, so keep an eye on the Varsity Type Instagram as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, kevsim1 said:

Anyone know something similar to the font used on the new MLB postseason logos? I can't seem to figure out those S's and I love them!

spacer.png 

Just figured that one out, that would be a modified TT Supermolot Neue Expanded Bold.

On 8/26/2019 at 10:06 PM, MJD7 said:

Anyone have any idea what type of font this would be/something similar?

MEX53H_600x.jpg?v=1479844979

Couldn't find the exact blackletter, but a blackletter with minimal flourishes on the uppercase should do the trick.

On 9/5/2019 at 7:50 PM, A1R said:

Always wanted to know what this font was.

spacer.png

That's most likely a custom script.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:36 AM, ODUMonarchs said:

Can some one help me with IDing the "Mad Mike Motorsports" font? Thanks!

2LD87pX.jpg

That would be a compressed 080203.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:39 AM, AusGiant said:

spacer.png

Any ideas?

EDIT: It's Iwata new gothic

I would've gone with a compressed Knockout No. 54.

• Like 4

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

j0n2mdp.png

I'll describe where is a problem. I used that font around 5 years ago to made Spurs from 74 preseason and now I want to use this font again, but I completly forgotten name or where I got it. Whatfont and other site didn't show me exact this font, but very similair (Maybe I edited it? Don't remember). Any help will be appreciate. :)

4r2eer.png