Name That Font!

pcgd

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 2:25 PM, colinturner95 said:

Anyone have any idea on the script on the yellow longsleeve? 

Sorry man, I came up empty.  Looks like a lovechild of Gridnik and Millie.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Chello said:

I'm sure it's been asked. It's similar to the 80's Giants. 

Padres.

A more stylized ITC Garamond Bold.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, rattyrattera said:

Arkansas late 1950's helmet numbers

Rockwell Condensed Bold with extra serifs might do the trick.

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

spacer.png

What is this font?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

53 minutes ago, mgdmhl said:

Anyone know the font on the new Marquette uniforms? I'm assuming the number is likely custom, but the script font would be appreciated?

I came up empty on both, but I assume the numbers are custom anyways because they're based off of Marquette's logo.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

8 hours ago, mgdmhl said:

Anyone know the font on the new Marquette uniforms? I'm assuming the number is likely custom, but the script font would be appreciated?

So, for my uses, that jersey is high enough quality and minimally warped, so I just fuzzy selected (or if you're using Photoshop, magic wanded) the wordmark.  As for the numbers, I used the Marquette logo as a base and used all the social media pictures available to make these:

7d92tcz.png

(gold and navy number colors are confirmed, 6 through 9 are inferred and wouldn't be used for basketball, and white and championship blue alts are also inferred)

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

This one is frustrating me because the font clearly has a name, but all I've found are shutterstock or other vector images like this, not an actual font file. Anyone know where I can find this font or a similar one? It's exactly what I'm looking for for my Christmas card this year

11 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

This one is frustrating me because the font clearly has a name, but all I've found are shutterstock or other vector images like this, not an actual font file. Anyone know where I can find this font or a similar one? It's exactly what I'm looking for for my Christmas card this year

This may be a stretch, but I have a feeling that this is a royalty-free vector alphabet called Feature.  This closest font I found is Vanishing Boy BTN, and Left Hook also has a similar style.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

15 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

This may be a stretch, but I have a feeling that this is a royalty-free vector alphabet called Feature.  This closest font I found is Vanishing Boy BTN, and Left Hook also has a similar style.

Vanishing Boy is perfect, thanks!

What do you mean by royalty-free vector alphabet? Like the font doesn't exist as a ttf file and is just a vector image?

7 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

What do you mean by royalty-free vector alphabet? Like the font doesn't exist as a ttf file and is just a vector image?

Yep, you got it.  You'd probably buy a .svg from Shutterstock or whatnot and it'd be formatted to be 2-colored like the preview.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png