pcgd

Name That Font!

Okay, so it turns out it's the same font as before. Really sorry for the duplicate request - I need to check these things ahead of time

On 9/23/2020 at 2:25 PM, colinturner95 said:

Anyone have any idea on the script on the yellow longsleeve? 

Sorry man, I came up empty.  Looks like a lovechild of Gridnik and Millie.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Chello said:

I'm sure it's been asked. It's similar to the 80's Giants. 

Padres.

A more stylized ITC Garamond Bold.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, rattyrattera said:

Arkansas late 1950's helmet numbers

Rockwell Condensed Bold with extra serifs might do the trick.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:20 PM, packerfan21396 said:

Sorry man, I came up empty.  Looks like a lovechild of Gridnik and Millie.

A more stylized ITC Garamond Bold.

Rockwell Condensed Bold with extra serifs might do the trick.

Thank you! I've searched all over for that font

EkE4WItWAAEtUmo?format=jpg&name=large

Anyone know the font on the new Marquette uniforms? I'm assuming the number is likely custom, but the script font would be appreciated?

53 minutes ago, mgdmhl said:

Anyone know the font on the new Marquette uniforms? I'm assuming the number is likely custom, but the script font would be appreciated?

I came up empty on both, but I assume the numbers are custom anyways because they're based off of Marquette's logo.

8 hours ago, mgdmhl said:

So, for my uses, that jersey is high enough quality and minimally warped, so I just fuzzy selected (or if you're using Photoshop, magic wanded) the wordmark.  As for the numbers, I used the Marquette logo as a base and used all the social media pictures available to make these:

7d92tcz.png

(gold and navy number colors are confirmed, 6 through 9 are inferred and wouldn't be used for basketball, and white and championship blue alts are also inferred)

spacer.png

This one is frustrating me because the font clearly has a name, but all I've found are shutterstock or other vector images like this, not an actual font file. Anyone know where I can find this font or a similar one? It's exactly what I'm looking for for my Christmas card this year

11 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

This one is frustrating me because the font clearly has a name, but all I've found are shutterstock or other vector images like this, not an actual font file. Anyone know where I can find this font or a similar one? It's exactly what I'm looking for for my Christmas card this year

This may be a stretch, but I have a feeling that this is a royalty-free vector alphabet called Feature.  This closest font I found is Vanishing Boy BTN, and Left Hook also has a similar style.

15 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

This may be a stretch, but I have a feeling that this is a royalty-free vector alphabet called Feature.  This closest font I found is Vanishing Boy BTN, and Left Hook also has a similar style.

Vanishing Boy is perfect, thanks!

What do you mean by royalty-free vector alphabet? Like the font doesn't exist as a ttf file and is just a vector image?

7 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

What do you mean by royalty-free vector alphabet? Like the font doesn't exist as a ttf file and is just a vector image?

Yep, you got it.  You'd probably buy a .svg from Shutterstock or whatnot and it'd be formatted to be 2-colored like the preview.

I'm looking for Magic font from their City jersey. Myfonts and Whatfontis haven't got it and this isn't their exact retro font:

city-jersey-2020-21.jpg

124806388_371962234051388_38953982360277

I'm aware it might be a custom one but I hope not.