Name That Font!

pcgd

4 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

I just assumed the youth jerseys were taken at the same angle as the adult ones, so good idea! I guess I'm trying to say I'm looking for pics like the ones I attached but for all 32 teams, I've tried to draw some myself and its just taken a very long time. Appreciate the help!

Well the Dropbox link I sent you for the Vikings has 80% of the current league numbers, and for the rest, I gather from team socials or the youth jerseys in NFLShop

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

12 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Does anyone know where I can find images like the ones below of the fonts in the NFL today? Trying to make graphics of my fantasy football league but lack a lot of the numbers (and can't draw them all out myself). The site linked to these only has a few.

FONT FOOTBALL: Font Vector Minnesota Vikings NFL 2018 kit

ttf%2BTennessee%2BTitans%2BNFL%2B2020%2Bfont%2Bvector.jpgttf%2BLos%2BAngeles%2BChargers%2BNFL%2B2020%2Bfont%2Bvector.jpg

I have it, I made it for this site.

spacer.png

EDIT: I have the project to make the fonts for all the teams, I just don't have:

San Francisco 49ers throwback
Cincinatti Bengals 2021
Los Angeles Rams 2020
Detroit Lions 2020

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, alesoares12 said:

I have it, I made it for this site.

(files pic)

EDIT: I have the project to make the fonts for all the teams, I just don't have:

San Francisco 49ers throwback
Cincinatti Bengals 2021
Los Angeles Rams 2020
Detroit Lions 2020

Your Pats alt, Saints, Steelers, and Bucs look a tad off to me; however, 49ers have some jerseys to use to build the rest of the numbers, Bengals have their number font embedded in their New Stripes page (some extra font file conversion and offsetting for the outline needs to be done though), Rams I've posted a reference for, and Lions there's a Behance page with a decent sample for raster to vector, otherwise traditional jersey samples and Instagram graphics is how I got all the numbers a while ago.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, pepis21 said:

Anyone know the name of this ugly font?

E9klWOkXMBEFjCc?format=jpg

Mostly likely a custom kit number font, but Qanelas Bold is similar and de-stenciled. 

11 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Warriors SPORTalk on Twitter | Golden state warriors, Golden state, Warrior

Anyone have anything close ish? 

Looks like a good bit of custom typography, unfortunately.  Might want to peruse a list of brush scripts to see what suits your needs the best.

• Like 3

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, colinturner95 said:

This work better? 

It does, but unfortunately, I feel like this is a hand-drawn Clarendon to hug the Just Do It banner.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:33 PM, pepis21 said:

I'm looking for nubmers font, it's similar to nike ahtletic but different in many ways.

76ers' explanation of the jersey say the numbers are based off the 76-77 team, which wore these numbers instead:

9ad0ee9dc31999872333277eefdaa1bb.jpg

(Dr. J has a replacement 6 here)

Which has been reproduced well for the 2016 MLB All Star Game batting practice jerseys, but not on this Mixtape jersey.  If you want historical accuracy, I'd use these:

mMNiwZW.png

Otherwise, the modern reproduction that looks similarly wonky as the Mixtape numbers is usually called Athletic Gothic:

FB_Athletic-Gothic0.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

13 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Which has been reproduced well for the 2016 MLB All Star Game batting practice jerseys, but not on this Mixtape jersey.  If you want historical accuracy, I'd use these:

mMNiwZW.png

Otherwise, the modern reproduction that looks similarly wonky as the Mixtape numbers is usually called Athletic Gothic:

FB_Athletic-Gothic0.png

I already exported numbers from 2k but quality this isn't in ttf so I started modified Athletic but my 6 and 9 looks wonky, but with that graphic from 2016 I could try to improve that. Thanks!

4r2eer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find the numbers of these teams:
NY Jets
LA Rams
SF 49ers
Detroit Lions

There's an image of the LA Rams numbering in the old messages, but I can't trace it due to it having multiple colors in it.

There are only these 4 teams left to launch the NFL pack.