eriqjaffe

NBA TrueType fonts now available!

56 posts in this topic

Finally, huh? Many huge thanks to LMUpepbander and Nick 1733 for creating the original source files...

76ers:

nba-76ers.png

Bobcats:

nba-bobcats.png

Bucks:

nba-bucks.png

Bulls:

nba-bulls.png

Cavaliers:

nba-cavaliers.png

Wow. Awesome job guys! This day will live on forever as the day the NBA fonts became available.

Celtics:

nba-celtics.png

Clippers:

nba-clippers.png

Grizzlies:

nba-grizzlies.png

Heat:

nba-heat.png

Hornets:

nba-hornets.png

Jazz:

nba-jazz.png

Kings:

nba-kings.png

Kings Alt:

nba-kings-alternate.png

Knicks:

nba-knicks.png

Lakers:

nba-lakers.png

Magic:

nba-magic.png

Mavericks:

nba-mavericks.png

Mavericks Alt:

nba-mavericks-alternate.png

Nets:

nba-nets.png

Nuggets:

nba-nuggets.png

Thanks again for all the work you put into doing these fonts, they get more use then you could ever imagine.

Pacers:

nba-pacers.png

Pistons:

nba-pistons.png

Raptors:

nba-raptors.png

Rockets:

nba-rockets.png

Spurs:

nba-spurs.png

Suns:

nba-suns.png

SuperSonics:

nba-supersonics.png

Timberwolves:

nba-timberwolves.png

Trailblazers:

nba-trailblazers.png

Warriors:

nba-warriors.png

Wizards:

nba-wizards.png

The link, as always, is in my sig. Enjoy!

Phenomenal work, gentlemen. Many thanks.

I just realized how similar the Warriors and Wizards numbers were.

Anyway, thanks a bunch!

They look good, but I see a lot of inconsistencies that should be cleaned up. For example, on the Bucks numbers, the vertical stroke of the 1 looks much thinner than the strokes on the 2 and 3.

On the Hornets, the diagonal stroke of the 2 looks really thicker than it should be.

The Magic numbers look disproportionately thin, but it might be because they require all the outlines to fatten them up.

Just me being nitpicky. It's an extensive project which you've put in a lot of work and effort that just needs a bit of refinement.

They look good, but I see a lot of inconsistencies that should be cleaned up. For example, on the Bucks numbers, the vertical stroke of the 1 looks much thinner than the strokes on the 2 and 3.

On the Hornets, the diagonal stroke of the 2 looks really thicker than it should be.

The Magic numbers look disproportionately thin, but it might be because they require all the outlines to fatten them up.

Just me being nitpicky. It's an extensive project which you've put in a lot of work and effort that just needs a bit of refinement.

Yeah, I'm aware of a few inconsistencies. Nick was in the process of cleaning/fixing up the files but ran into hard drive issues. I'll update the pack as fixed files come my way.

Yeah, I'm aware of a few inconsistencies. Nick was in the process of cleaning/fixing up the files but ran into hard drive issues. I'll update the pack as fixed files come my way.

slacker

(inside joke, folks, nothing to see here).

Guys, I would like to applaud you for all your work. Very well done!

This is truly a most joyous day here in the CCSLC,i speak for everyone and say thank you. :notworthy:

Just echoing what everyone else said, fantastic work!

great job to all associated with this. i predict we will now see an over-abundance of nba concepts...and it will be great.

For some reasont he link in your sig isn't working. Perhaps it's just me, but it says something about data transfer exceeding.

Nice job to everyone who was involved in this project. These are awesome, a great resource.

slacker

(inside joke, folks, nothing to see here).

Well, I decided to release what I had, rather than make everybody wait two more days that never come. ;)

For some reasont he link in your sig isn't working. Perhaps it's just me, but it says something about data transfer exceeding.

The joy of Geocities. You'll just have to try it again later on.

much appreciated..great work here.

I just downloaded them.

You=the master

I second the guy earlier that said these get more use than you ever know (did he mean hookers ?). I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! Thank you Eriq, LMU and all the little people to make this happen -ALEiLUIA- To quote and paraphrase from Strong Bad, "On a scale from one to awesome, yooou're super great"

Eriq -

These are amazing. Thanks a lot for putting in the time and effort. My only question is, would you be able to make the Magic throwback numbers (from the Shaq and Penny years)? Those are some of my all time favorite numbers (coming from someone who usually prefers block numbers). Orlando has worn them as throwbacks several times over the past few years, too. Thanks again.