Super Bowl Champion Jersey Signatures...

robbman21

Been a couple of years since I've done any of my jersey sigs...the World Series and Final Four sigs were really popular back in the day, so I'm bringing them back in the form of and NFL Champions series. I'll also be doing some AFC and NFC Champions that lost in the Super Bowl. I figured I'd get it started with the original measure of excellent, the Steel Curtain Steelers! Requests are welcome...enjoy!

74Steelers.png

75Steelers5.png

78Steelers.png

79Steelers.png

98Falcons.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints PLEASE? I think you know which Super Bowl.

so XLIV and, oops sorry

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I'll be requesting a Falcons one in about a month!! :grin:

You know, that kind of post is just going to add a little more salt in the wound when the Falcons go down. I'll be surprised if they even get past Green Bay much less win the SB. If they couldn't hold off New Orleans with a 4th quarter lead, all the momentum, and the Georgia Dome rocking like a tent revival, just don't see them knocking off the Packers or whoever the AFC sends to the SB. If they do make it, I see them playing the role of the '98 Falcons to the Patriots or Steelers as the '98 Broncos.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled thread. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

How about:

"Cleveland Browns-1964 NFL Champions"

Players:

Frank Ryan 13

Jim Brown 32

Paul Warfield 42

Gary Collins 86

Dick Schafrath 77

Gene Hickerson 66

Dick Modzelewski 74

Lou Groza 76

White Uniform (I realize your template isn't fit for this era. Just plop the numbers onto the shoulders and you should be ok.)

Thanks, if you can do it.

If not, that's cool.

You don't have to include a trophy/trophies or anything.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You know, that kind of post is just going to add a little more salt in the wound when the Falcons go down. I'll be surprised if they even get past Green Bay much less win the SB. If they couldn't hold off New Orleans with a 4th quarter lead, all the momentum, and the Georgia Dome rocking like a tent revival, just don't see them knocking off the Packers or whoever the AFC sends to the SB. If they do make it, I see them playing the role of the '98 Falcons to the Patriots or Steelers as the '98 Broncos.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled thread. :D

Are you a Packers AND a Saints fan?? we shouldnt be friends :mad:

Bears 1986, please?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

"Thanks" man...I really hope you didn't jinx the team I've been waiting 12 years for to get back to this spot. (I don't count '04 because I really didn't think they could beat the Eagles) I've been a sports fan loooooong long enough to know you don't talk before it happens, and the Packers scare the hell out of me. That said, I AM planning on doing a '98 Falcons sig to use for myself.

98Falcons.png

How do you decide whose jerseys to include?

I just choose the most prominent players/Pro Bowlers/guys who made an impact in the SB game itself. In the case of the Steelers - who had multiple HALL OF FAMERS win all four 70's championships - I swapped some guys in and out (Webster/Stallworth) so everyone gets a nod.

98Falcons.png

Archived