DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

Foxxtrot44    258

Looks navy.

Yeah, UA stuck a :censored:ty-ass zubaz pattern on the lettering and then put a grey stroke around it because....apparently Utah needs grey?

Per the Twitters and Instagrams, Syracuse will continue to wear what they have been for the past 4 seasons, which is kind of a minor miracle by today's college uniform standards. Of course this goes into the whole "not solving the problem of reflective grey numbers" thing once again, but yeah, no tweaks besides a swap to the ACC logo on the back

In that case so much for the return of the alternate navy jerseys that I was hoping they would wear at least a couple of times this season.

illwauk    420

Milwaukee'a unis look like a cool gold and black version of the Bucks red alternate road uni..

...or the original Bucks unis that their alts were based on.

ajexmyixwffjl5gf16l6qfge2.gif

Not sure if that's what the Panthers had in mind when they decided to go with their new look, but they are playing most of their home games at the old MECCA US Cellular Arena again.

Looks navy.

Yeah, UA stuck a :censored:ty-ass zubaz pattern on the lettering and then put a grey stroke around it because....apparently Utah needs grey?

It's not zubaz, it's a topographical map of Salt Lake City.

Foxxtrot44    258

No. They replaced the topo map motif with a picture of the Wasatch Range...in print it looks just like the zubaz pattern. I posted it a couple pages back.

wonderbread    382

No. They replaced the topo map motif with a picture of the Wasatch Range...in print it looks just like the zubaz pattern. I posted it a couple pages back.

can you post it again, i cant find it

gdu    147

San Jose State's new uniforms. I like the script.

WhPabfZ.jpg

The script is outstanding. The old Iowa template, however, still sucks.

Memphis should just stick with gray jerseys for their home games and blue jerseys for their road games. Black jerseys? That really isn't Memphis identity, and besides I am sick and tired of seeing teams (football or basketball) wearing black jerseys when their primary color isn't black.

DCDuck    19

Gray alternates are so 2011.

Only a few teams can pull it off. Memphis is not one of them.