DaytonBlue

College Basketball 2013-14

Stupid. It's a basketball court, not a billboard. The lines would have to be obnoxiously wide like the photo in order to see them.

One team pushes the envelope, twenty other teams want to copy and break it. And for some reason, it started with the Oregon court, which might be nice to look at, but all the functionality is thrown out because you can't see the lines due to the glare or contrast.

Honestly the "beach" design has potential. Drop the water at the top and it would be very cool.

Ugh, how long before the first trompe l'oeil for a 3D effect for the TV cameras?

Those designs are beyond corny, but a part of me is really intrigued to see how either design works in reality.

I love the first one only because it's FIU. It's so flashy and outrageous it perfectly fits a school in Miami, particularly as one as modern as FIU. The second one is just too corny.

FIU could have it. . . . .as a practice court. As a real game court, that would be horrible, as well as responsible for another troubling trend.

That does seem a little over the top I actually like some of the more out there courts in the MWC and PAC12 but this is taking it to a whole other disturbing level.

Looking at these I want to coin the term "postcard court." The newest trend in college basketball. *sigh*

I guess Isiah Thomas didn't attract recruits as well as they hoped...

And I think VCU could definitely use a new logo. I like their current uniforms, but their logo always seemed kind of small-time to me.

Nothing makes me want to play for FIU more than a giant picture of the beach as the court :rolleyes:. Seriously though, it's getting pretty ridiculous.

Furthermore, if they MUST do this, why did they choose the the Corona version? This isn't saying much but the skyline was better.

I'm hoping that next year's Big East has a bit of a logo change.

As an alumnus.... Please please PLEASE.... Don't mess this up.