College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't like the words on the backs and would like better pics of the stripes, but overall pretty sharp. Nice and plain but clearly WSU. All a uniform needs to be.

Agreed on pretty much everything. Design on the back seems a little too cluttered for me, and the front would've looked better with State under the numbers. But overall I like these.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Well it's the lyrics to the fight song. The thing is, WSU has a beautiful clock tower that would be great for the back.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Duke men and women have no uniform changes this year.

Disappointing...I'd like to see no black, and maybe even a simplified Gminski-era design.

Duke men and women have no uniform changes this year.

Disappointing...I'd like to see no black, and maybe even a simplified Gminski-era design.

The Gminski era had brown and red on them FYI.

New KU uniforms. Initial thoughts... I like them a lot.

Instagram

I like the shorts. Do not like the blue on the shoulders.

d75fdefe170d11e3875e22000a9e016c_7.jpg

Based on how Adidas operates, should we expect to see all the Adidas-outfitted schools in this same basic uniform this year?

Yes, and I can tell you now when you see Baylor, Cincinnati, Kansas (hopefully not UCLA and Indiana, probably won't) it will get extremely old.

spacer.png

Instagram

Based on how Adidas operates, should we expect to see all the Adidas-outfitted schools in this same basic uniform this year?

Yes, and I can tell you now when you see Baylor, Cincinnati, Kansas (hopefully not UCLA and Indiana, probably won't) it will get extremely old.
Dont forget michigan

Instagram

Dont forget michigan

Or Louisivlle, Notre Dame

Archived