Peter Piper Rebranding

drdougfresh

I just noticed this this morning on my way in to work -- Peter Piper appears to be rebranding. The new logo is pretty uninspired (and not really an upgrade), but the store design looks a lot cleaner.

logo.jpg

photo-1.png

photo-2.png

Pizza probably still tastes like crap, though :P

For reference, the old look:

139774128.336.255.jpg

l.jpg

Never heard of it. Appears to be like a chain we have in the Southeast called CiCi's Pizza...basically a buffet packed with crappy pizza that can feed 3 on $10.

Is Little Caesars a regional company (midwest) as well? I've never heard of Peter Pipers either and the only CiCis I've seen is in Pigeon Forge, TN.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Little Caesars is far from regional, with locations in all 50 states.

Cici's isn't limited to the southwest either, there all over the Midwest. I will agree on how :censored:ty it is, though.

As for the topic at hand, I'm not even sure what the new logo is supposed to represent. The colors and in-store signage are an upgrade , just not sure what to make of the random geometric shapes that make up the logo.

Actually, the more I look at it, it looks like a logo for tostitos.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Peter Piper is based in AZ, but they have locations throughout the southwest. Little Caesars is national, and as far as I know, and I thought CiCi's was too. We have both of em out here. But totally the same idea.

Little Caesars is far from regional, with locations in all 50 states.

Cici's isn't limited to the southwest either, there all over the Midwest. I will agree on how :censored:ty it is, though.

As for the topic at hand, I'm not even sure what the new logo is supposed to represent. The colors and in-store signage are an upgrade , just not sure what to make of the random geometric shapes that make up the logo.

Actually, the more I look at it, it looks like a logo for tostitos.

Pizza (the slice) and salad (the green semicircle)?

Had to look at it and think on that for a while, though. The location not far from me updated their sign a month or so ago and it has always just looked like random shapes to me when driviing by.

Also not at all a fan of the typewriter font. Seems so plain.

Never heard of it. Appears to be like a chain we have in the Southeast called CiCi's Pizza...basically a buffet packed with crappy pizza that can feed 3 on $10.

CiCi's is somewhat close but Peter Piper have more beer/wine licenses than the typical CiCi's. Peter Piper is more like Chuck E. Cheese with the ability to sell beer/wine.

I just noticed this this morning on my way in to work -- Peter Piper appears to be rebranding. The new logo is pretty uninspired (and not really an upgrade), but the store design looks a lot cleaner.

logo.jpg

photo-1.png

photo-2.png

Pizza probably still tastes like crap, though :P

For reference, the old look:

139774128.336.255.jpg

l.jpg

hCbeues.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Grew up on peter piper pizza most of my life. I think the new logo is a downgrade. How are they supposed to cater to the younger kids when the logo looks like a downtown club/pizza joint? FTR give me the old logo of the 80s anyday

Little Caesars is great. My 2 cents.

Eh.... no. I remember LC being decent twenty years ago, but their resurgence has come with cardboard pizza.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I don't go there often, but i actually really enjoy Peter Piper. This is a downgrade though, like someone already stated it looks more like a tostitos logo. their old one wasn't great, but it got the job done, made it look like a fun place. This just looks bland and not kid friendly.

I like little caesars alot. love crazy bread. CiCi's is okay, but the spinach pizza and the apple pizza are fantastic.

Archived