Cleveland Browns 2015 Uniform Concepts

TJed73

Over the weekend, someone leaked on Reddit what the Cleveland Browns may be doing with their uniform redesign. If you haven't seen it, this is what was said.

The design that looks like it’s going to be chosen can best be described as a happy medium between Minnesota and Seattle.

Let’s start with the helmet. A flat matte finish in a color I can only describe as “candy orange” with a matching color facemask and sublimated striping enhances the look of the helmet without sacrificing it’s iconic image.

The Jersey is candy orange with silver accents and brown trim. A custom block font is meant to invoke a blue collar feel. The stripes are subliminated and higher up on the sleeve, kind of like large spaghetti straps.

There are three different pairs of pants, Orange, gray and Brown. There is no Brown jersey, but rather a gray with orange chrome accents and white with the same. The pants have the same sublimated striping as the helmet and jerseys.

I wanted to know if anyone would like to join me in making a concept as to what this may look like. My idea may not be up for a couple weeks, but I will do one. I'm just curious to see what everyone else thinks this design would look like.

I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

I'll try to make one...
The description fits better the Brown Spiders uniforms ( one of the 5 teams based in Curitiba, Brazil ),way more than CLE, but... meh..

In fact, I hope it's just a late (or very, VERY early) April Fool's Day prank ......

KbC0Lt6.png

I'll try to make one...

The description fits better the Brown Spiders uniforms ( one of the 5 teams based in Curitiba, Brazil ),way more than CLE, but... meh..

In fact, I hope it's just a late (or very, VERY early) April Fool's Day prank ......

It came from the same reddit poster that said the cowboys were going to wear chrome helmets last year, it's just made up lies

^whoah.

Lurked here forever. I've got some Browns concepts I've been working on for a while. I was compelled to share after reading that reddit leak a few days ago. I guess I need some more comments to start a post. I also did a quick version of the leaked design concept.

2014_AWAY_Front_OO.jpg

I'll give it a shot... (based on a careful reading of everything in that reddit post)... but let me make this clear... I don't like it and don't want it.

“Helmet... candy orange with a matching color facemask and sublimated striping” Maybe this means the stripes from the helmet continue onto the facemask.

“The Jersey… custom block font is meant to invoke a blue collar feel... The stripes are kind of like large spaghetti straps.”

“There are three different pairs of pants, Orange, gray and Brown…the pants have the same sublimated striping as the helmet and jerseys.”

brwnew_zps12d26254.png

I should also mention that I think the Reddit stuff is almost certainly nonsense, but this was an interesting experiment anyway.

^ those are actually quite good, and would look surprisingly good. Unfortunately, if that reddit post is correct (doubtful), that is almost certainly not what they would look like.

I didn't adhere strictly to the Reddit rumor because it's clearly BS, I just was going for a classic/modern hybrid look that Nike could realistically make for them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The reddit poster explained that the helmet design in mine and throwingpennies is near exact to what he saw. There was a following argument about whether or not the helmet would even be touched. I came to believe the helmet will change to a degree while still being orange and logo less.

Archived