Superhero Premier League

ArsenalGnnr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That spidey man road set is pretty nice.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Superheros and Soccer... Brilliant!! I think they're awesome. I think the Spidey alt are plain but very sweet. Great job. Next you should do the Flash. Great Job.

--DuckTape

Me is back

No offense--but they look like superhero pajamas--which would still be cool--

Mixing sports unis & superheros is fun--I've done some for MAdden--and somebody else way back did some hockey ones.

We had a Spidey football challenge--so why not more--keep them coming...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Dude, you need to do one for the Flash or The Green Lantern. If you have the time, try coming up with some logos for the teams other than their superhero logos. You could go so far with the mixing soccer and the superhero realm. The jerseys look cool and its fun idea, keep going with it.

all thoses jerseys are really cool. I love how you in corperated the cape into the superman unis and the claws in the wolverine unis.

Here are my designs for The Invisible Man:

Genius. :hockeysmiley:

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I have it on the authority of a child that the ninja turtles stripes should be blue, red, purple, orange- "Because that's the real order."

But he likes them all--especially the Turtles.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived