Giants Super Bowl XXI 25th Anniversary

JQK

Does anyone else think it's kind of cheesy to do anniversary patches of Super Bowl victories?

Extremely.

But is that what this is? A patch? Or is it just an anniversary logo to put on programs, etc. like the Packers did a couple years ago?

That I'm ok with. Put it on programs and even stadiums cups. But I definitely think a patch would be cheesy.

gYH2mW9.png

Somehow I just don't see a traditionally-minded franchise with seven World Championships in its history celebrating any single one of them with a uniform patch.

The Bulls are traditionally-minded and have six titles, and they're doing it this year. I like their logo, but would also prefer it not be a patch. Programs, cups, towels, etc., sure. It presents an interesting question when the next anniversary comes up. For the Bulls, it's next year. Will the Giants trot something like this out again in four years?

78db6f32.jpg

Does anyone else think it's kind of cheesy to do anniversary patches of Super Bowl victories?

Yep. I laughed endlessly at the Eagles celebrating 50 years since their pre-Super Bowl Championship. That's no reason for celebration, it's a reason for depression for the long-suffering fans! The franchise just looked pathetic by even pointing it out.

50thanniversary_crop_340x234.jpg?1272914623

87Redskins.png

78db6f32.jpg

Well, this spoils soooo many things.

So what you're saying is... The Giants are a great football team. They are very awesome really, so, Eli, throw it left, or run around the linebacker :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

78db6f32.jpg

Well, this spoils soooo many things.

So what you're saying is... The Giants are a great football team. They are very awesome really, so, Eli, throw it left, or run around the linebacker :)

The Giants are beyond retarded to leaking this logo so early. WTF? ....oh well.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived