What is this logo?

JTrainGBR83

I even tried looking around during some free time here at work and got nothing. My bet is that it's a clothing company or something. Doesn't look like any sports logo I know of. But his agency is called Klutch Sports Group, so that's obviously not it...

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I made a render of what it looks like:

X1U1G12.jpg

Nothing comes up on Google Images. I'm all googled out. At this point I agree it's probably a non-sports brand. Possibly something based out of Ohio where Rich Paul is from (and Cole). I'm surprised it's so difficult to figure out though.

I looked up Trenton Thunder and none of the logos match that one.

I think that logo is their alternate cap from the late 1990's - early 2000's.

Even when someone posted the evidence of what it was 8-1/2 hours before this post?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I looked up Trenton Thunder and none of the logos match that one.

I think that logo is their alternate cap from the late 1990's - early 2000's.

Even when someone posted the evidence of what it was 8-1/2 hours before this post?

Yes, because when I saw the original picture I quoted what I believed it to be rather than reading further along.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, NeverSayNever said:

Evidence of what? The Tampa T concept is completely different. Only resemblance to Klutch Sports Group is that they feature a T with a lightning bolt which ties much better into TB Lightning that the  4th letter in Klutch? Totally fresh and appropriate. 

There's no need to go into old threads and comment on a discussion that has been dead for over a year...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• IceCap locked this topic

Archived