What did you used to think about logos?

Ark

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zouTEdA.png

And it always made no sense why the shark was biting a hockey stick in half. I mean it's supposed to be a hockey playing shark, so why is it chomping it's hockey stick? Heck, I still wonder about this.

It's a hockey-playing shark? How is it playing hockey?
I used to think that if its a shark with a hockey stick its playing hockey.
Or it's just chewing on a hockey stick because sharks are known to eat a lot of random stuff

or its the opponents hockey stick
my favorite thing about the Sharks logo is if u put it right next to the Penguins logo it looks like the shark swooped into the penguins triangle and ate him leaving nothing but a stick. Worked better with the old sharks logo but I still see it.
goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

2508.png

As a kid, I always thought that Kansas State's logo was a weird smiley face, not knowing it was supposed to be a wildcat.

This is a bit embarassing because I didn't see the animal head until middle school. (I actually learned it was in the shape of a head when I read the logos description on this site, when I was just discovering it).

For the longest time I just saw it as a patch of wilderness. Like a forest panorama with a weird shape. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the head.1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

That's because you kids did not grow up watching this:

1947047-thundercats1.jpg

thundercatslogo.jpg

87Redskins.png

2508.png

As a kid, I always thought that Kansas State's logo was a weird smiley face, not knowing it was supposed to be a wildcat.

This is a bit embarassing because I didn't see the animal head until middle school. (I actually learned it was in the shape of a head when I read the logos description on this site, when I was just discovering it).

For the longest time I just saw it as a patch of wilderness. Like a forest panorama with a weird shape. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the head.1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

That's because you kids did not grow up watching this:

1947047-thundercats1.jpg

thundercatslogo.jpg

Thundercats- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"snarf, snarf, snarf..."

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I know Indiana's logo is an IU...but it reminds me of a dreidel anyway.

The old Madcub...back when I was little, I remember thinking it was an owl :D somehow I didn't realize it was a bear until a few years later.

jgcecy2vwgb6kkl0spnrkimhv.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I used to think that this logo and the uniforms that went with it were cool, because it combines the Pistons (my favorite NBA team) and teal (my favorite color). Nowadays I realize what a figureative middle finger it was to their uniform history and their tradition:

enfhamkfyk1vfvdjuzg67fpeg.gif

Just pure awfulness…

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I used to think that this logo and the uniforms that went with it were cool, because it combines the Pistons (my favorite NBA team) and teal (my favorite color). Nowadays I realize what a figureative middle finger it was to their uniform history and their tradition:enfhamkfyk1vfvdjuzg67fpeg.gif

Just pure awfulness

(Arguably) the best logo for the franchise, my personal favorite. But when working for the Pistons they hate it. They tried to distance themselves far, far from it. They had an anniversary timeline wall poster in the lobby with different logos, players, uniforms, etc. but the teal era was "missing" as they had a poor photoshop image of grant hill with a teal jersey looking almost blue. . . Yeah.

It is a wonderful logo. The color scheme is my problem though. If I remember correctly, they had this logo as their primary in 2004, but they had it with the classic red, white, and blue color scheme.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

zouTEdA.png

And it always made no sense why the shark was biting a hockey stick in half. I mean it's supposed to be a hockey playing shark, so why is it chomping it's hockey stick? Heck, I still wonder about this.

It's a hockey-playing shark? How is it playing hockey?
I used to think that if its a shark with a hockey stick its playing hockey.
Or it's just chewing on a hockey stick because sharks are known to eat a lot of random stuff

or its the opponents hockey stick
my favorite thing about the Sharks logo is if u put it right next to the Penguins logo it looks like the shark swooped into the penguins triangle and ate him leaving nothing but a stick. Worked better with the old sharks logo but I still see it.

174.gif181.gif

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Better than what I thought the Seminole looked like: my late grandma sleeping sitting up...she even had her mouth open like that sometimes.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived