What did you used to think about logos?

Ark

Blazers_original.pngwill-a-22-lr-bullet-go-through-a-spinnin

"I once read the Trailblazers logo is supposed to be a p and a b, but that would mean the p is backwards."

I always thought it was just a "p" and "b" and until you just pointed it out, I never realized the "p" would be backwards.

iq5b7nF.png

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a non SPorts example--this one is the the Bay--a Canadian department store.

I never realized the "B" was a "B", but I still knew it was the Bay.

But even now, while I know it's a "B" I still see a scrunched up shape, not a "B"

baylogo.jpg

I thought that was a ribbon as a little kid.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

SKJ66PX.png

I used to think this was a trident.

A friend of mine was once denied entrance to a bar because he was wearing an IU hoodie. The bouncer said that it was a trident and a gang sign. I'm sure this had nothing to do with the fact that my friend is a gigantic black man who was trying to enter a country bar with his white girlfriend.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

As long as we've moved into non-sports logos, can someone tell me what the hell this is supposed to be?

3863675769_e0d3a461e9_z.jpg

Looks like a sleeping cat to me.

It is indeed a cat. It's the logo for the Chessie System railroad, with "chessie" being short for Cheshire cat.

Ok, but where's the cat? Is the thing sticking out on the bottom a weirdly extended lower jaw, or a partially dislocated leg?

As long as we've moved into non-sports logos, can someone tell me what the hell this is supposed to be?

It is indeed a cat. It's the logo for the Chessie System railroad, with "chessie" being short for Cheshire cat.

Ok, but where's the cat? Is the thing sticking out on the bottom a weirdly extended lower jaw, or a partially dislocated leg?

It looks like a cat asleep...on a pillow, or something.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

For a non SPorts example--this one is the the Bay--a Canadian department store.

I never realized the "B" was a "B", but I still knew it was the Bay.

But even now, while I know it's a "B" I still see a scrunched up shape, not a "B"

baylogo.jpg

I thought that was a ribbon as a little kid.

Good to know I wasn't the only kid who got this mixed up.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It looks like a cat asleep...on a pillow, or something.

And that's exactly what it is. Gotta say, that's a really strange reference photo to use.

Chessie5.jpg

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived