NFL Nike Concepts by aawagner011- Falcons, Steelers, Giants, Bears, Browns

aawagner011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, let me say I am a huge fan of the Bears and Giants throwbacks. I think that embracing a throwback like that is the best route a team can go. I love the use of off white rather than just white on these Browns concepts. I really think that makes the whole team have a sort of a natural throwback feel. The only negative criticism I have is on the Steelers helmet. It just feels weird not seeing the full logo there, and you know so many fans would come after the team if they did that. Anyways, good work! Can't wait to see what you have next.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I love every concept that you made, especially with the Falcons (modern striping is same as that in the logo) and the Browns (use of off-white and number font are a good mix to brown and orange). One nit-pick though, you might consider coloring all the Steelers logo's stars gold. I'm looking forward to your next concepts!

Cowboys

The Cowboys streamline their color scheme. The biggest change is to the secondary set which takes the same design as the main jersey. No alternate pants and now that the secondary jersey is more traditional, I'd envision Dallas wearing it a bit more often.

Primary

33x7m01.png

Secondary

jtnyxe.png

Throwback

2w3dtfb.png

Browns:

Sometimes I'm a big fan of the vintage white, but I'm not liking it here. It might just be that the shade needs to be adjusted slightly more yellow. The jersey design is in general very good though. It is probably something similar to what the Browns will release, I'd be pleased if this is what they did.

Cowboys:

Good, love the throwback. No suggestions here.

Jets:

It's a good start on the logo, but something about it seems unfinished. I think the words might need to be bigger on the logo, especially "Jets". The uniform design on the other hand, is pretty good. I miss those classic block numbers, but many of the sharp edges and points on the uniform really remind me of their old logo. Good job.

fiowXOD.png

Archived