2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

21 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

The Rangers are officially back in the Scottish Premiership. Great news!

Now that the Old Firm has returned, hopefully Hibs and Hearts will both be playing in the Premiership as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Now that the Old Firm has returned, hopefully Hibs and Hearts will both be playing in the Premiership as well.

My Scottish team, Dundee United has been relegated. But I'm glad to see Rangers up in the premiership. Scottish FA needs them to succeed.

1 hour ago, jmac11281 said:

My Scottish team, Dundee United has been relegated. But I'm glad to see Rangers up in the premiership. Scottish FA needs them to succeed.

That isn't true. Dundee United is in the bottom, 5 points to the relegation playoff, ok, but it remains 6 matches to play ;)

whereicomefrom.png

Liverpool and Dortmund draw 1-1 in "El Kloppico". Both teams had some chances in the game. Very exciting. 

Akthough I do think that Liverpool would've won if they had packed some kryptonite, because Weidenfeller looked like Superman in goal 

spacer.png

That was a great game for neutrals but terrible for Gooners.

Play great football and control the game to go 2-0 up. Stupid mistakes and superstar, 35 million pound man Andy Carroll is on form of all forms and now it's 3-2. A great pass by Ozil makes it all equal. Game is wide open now... Walcott and Giroud come on and have no impact. Theo's striker experiment should be finished by now.

Gabriel is infuriating. He needs to relax his play, he is a quick and brave player but he makes poor decisions too often.

I'm looking forward to finishing under Spurs and then being subject to a summer of transfer rumours for great strikers and midfielders only to get an academy player to come up to the first team... It's like a new signing!

7 minutes ago, lopernv said:

Cech is fit, Wenger picked Ospina.

200.gif

Also, Man City should've gotten an automatic loss for allowing this haircut to happen:

Cfntpp1WsAEEmiz.jpg

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Nyk33 said:

Tottenham did the business against Man United. 

How the mighty have fallen. 

And locked up Champions League for Liecester City. Liecester's magic number is now 9 points.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

United through to the FA Cup semi-finals. Hopefully they win it to ensure European football because I can't see them catching City even if they win out.

Glad to see Barca go out, only because they started hacking at Atleti and crying for calls instead of playing on when they went behind. Reminds me of most of the latest El Clasico matches except Sergio Ramos and Marcelo aren't there to get red carded. I hope City gets Bayern Munich just to see what kind of reception Pep will get in the Etihad. At least he won't have to worry about throwing the game to ensure City makes Champions League, unless they totally bottle it in the last 4 weeks.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived