Kobe To Stay A Laker

bosox

I'll post a link once I find one, but it was just reported on ESPNEWS that Kobe Bryant will stay with the Los Angeles Lakers.

EDIT: No articles, but on Yahoo it says that he did accept the Lakers $126 million offer.

come on people. Kobe signing with the Lakers is huge news. Dont complain about a thread for it, even if you are an NBA fan or not. I mean we have a thread for every single NHL player that signs the smallest of deals and its the smallest of all big 4 leagues. This is one of the biggest stars in all of sports.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

First Sportscenter, now this is turning into Lakers News Community

I'm sorry to have to say this, but who died and made you king? You constantly complain about threads in the request section, who are just asking for a favour, and now this! If you don't like the Lakers, don't read it!

I'm sorry to have to say this, but who died and made you king? You constantly complain about threads in the request section, who are just asking for a favour, and now this! If you don't like the Lakers, don't read it!

Ok, it was a joke so I'm sorry for having a sense of humor. Also, I dislike people, who's 1st post is asking for stuff after not contributing to any conversations on the board. I was asking for a small favor. So it's different there buddy. So don't act like a 4 year old.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Ok, it was a joke so I'm sorry for having a sense of humor. Also, I dislike people, who's 1st post is asking for stuff after not contributing to any conversations on the board. I was asking for a small favor. So it's different there buddy. So don't act like a 4 year old.

I'm not acting like a 4 year old, I just couldn't tell it was a joke by text.

I'm sorry for all you Lakers Fans but the "Late Show" is over. They are the fifth best team on the west right now. Steven A Smith said it on ESPN you have the Wolves, Spurs, Rockets, Kings and then the Lakers. Not to mention up and comers like the Nuggets, Jazz and Grizzlies. And let's not forget the new kids on the block the New Orleans Hornets.

Yea, the Lake show is not on. Shaq is no longer there, and let's remember what happen to Penny Hardaway after Shaq left.

Plus remember, just because Kobe signed doesn't mean he will be playing for them come the second half and playoffs next year.

It seems the Lake show is over.

Here's what the Lakers line up could look like.

Gary Payton

Kobe Bryant

Caron Butler

Lamar Odom

Brian Grant

I wouldn't say that's too terribly bad of a line up. Of course, it could be different

However, if that were to be the lineup --

Gary Payton doesn't have the restrictions of the triangle offense which anybody with any brains knew he wouldn't fit into to begin with. Gary Payton can now create shots, and post up on the point guards defending him which has been, other than defense, his strength his entire career. Not to mention, playing for a coach he actuallt likes may actually give Gary Payton the motivation to play defense this year.

Caron Butler was a 15 ppg guy in his rookie season and although that took a hit this past season, he can very well get back to that form. Caron is a very good player, who can get to the hoop and now has a decent three point shot.

Lamar Odom was a stud this year out of his position. He averaged 17 points and just under 10 rebounds per game.

And Brian Grant has, in the past, been a 9 or 10 rebound guy.

Kobe Bryant does have a very good supporting cast, and they also have Rush and Walton and they were very good players off the bench.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Lakers. And I'd quit listening to what the media has to say about the Lakers because they're never right.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm sorry for all you Lakers Fans but the "Late Show" is over. They are the fifth best team on the west right now. Steven A Smith said it on ESPN you have the Wolves, Spurs, Rockets, Kings and then the Lakers. Not to mention up and comers like the Nuggets, Jazz and Grizzlies. And let's not forget the new kids on the block the New Orleans Hornets.

And Stephen A. Smith himself said the Hornets wouldn't even make the playoffs. And who remembers Stephen A. Smith saying the Finals wouldnt go any more than 5 games? Well, he WAS right on how many games. But he also picked the Lakers.

Stephen A. Smith is guessing -- his guesses are a little more educated than ours -- but what have the Kings ever done in the playoffs? And where were the Mavericks on his list?

IUe6Hvh.png

Sportscenter was turned into Shaqcenter on Wednesday.

Today, it was Kobecenter.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Stephen A. Smith is guessing -- his guesses are a little more educated than ours -- but what have the Kings ever done in the playoffs? And where were the Mavericks on his list?

The kings will do more than the lakers this year thats for sure. and the Mavs, I don't know but they need a point guard quick.

They drafted Devin Harris who is ready to be a starter in the NBA

While hes no Nash,Devin Harris is a very good player

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived