Teams that could use some BFBS

WavePunter

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Mets looked great with BFBS as an alternate. Their mistake was forcing it into the regular home and road jerseys.

90H9W5A.jpg

That jersey looks like a reward when you sign up for the Mets credit card with your local bank or something. Black should never be on the Mets jersey in an actual game. Its a fashion jersey and black blue and orange don't work for them.

Minority Opinion.the mets BFBS jersey is the best coloured alt jersey they ever had, especially compared to the current road jersey. Starting to be a fan of the current home coloured alt though.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that the Knicks color scheme looked pretty good when they added black, beginning in 1995 with those black-trimmed alts. I wasn't a big fan of it becoming their full-time uniform, but as a road alt, it worked pretty well.

Also, I have to agree about the Hawks. Adding black to the uniforms they wore from 1992-95 was a good idea, especially when they introduced that black alt during the 94-95 season. Kind of a nice segue into their set from 1995-1999.

I feel that the Knicks color scheme looked pretty good when they added black, beginning in 1995 with those black-trimmed alts. I wasn't a big fan of it becoming their full-time uniform, but as a road alt, it worked pretty well.

Also, I have to agree about the Hawks. Adding black to the uniforms they wore from 1992-95 was a good idea, especially when they introduced that black alt during the 94-95 season. Kind of a nice segue into their set from 1995-1999.

Absolutely love the Knicks and Hawks 90s unis! The Knicks might have incorporated black into their colors but when i think of Gotham I think dark and black. So it worked. Plus the Knicks never had a full black alternate uniform. If they did come out with one..I'd be fine with it.

shado_logo.gif

Um... I kinda liked the black Mets look. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't as nice as their current look.

I just want the snow whites back.

The snow whites looked good, but it's just not The Mets. The Mets came into MLB wearing pinstripes and won their 2 championships wearing pinstripes. They should wear nothing else at home.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Um... I kinda liked the black Mets look. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't as nice as their current look.

I just want the snow whites back.

The snow whites looked good, but it's just not The Mets. The Mets came into MLB wearing pinstripes and won their 2 championships wearing pinstripes. They should wear nothing else at home.

Amen to that. Everyone wanted black gone and pinstripes back at home and we finally got what we wanted. Black and the snow whites can burn in hell...

Archived