This is my first jersey swap and I think it came out well. I figured I'd share it with you all and hopefully receive feedback and areas of focus to make the necessary improvements in future Jersey swaps and photo edits. I will also take a few request so that I can continue to gain experience. Logo credit: Conrad.

s27bmh.jpg

Wow, that is nice, the only nitpick I have is that his arms seem off-colored compared to his shoulder and neck. It may just be the lighting though. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! The color of the arm came from the faint cloud effect that I added the photo. I moved it behind his body, so hopefully this looks better.vwx4dl.jpg

Wow, that is nice, the only nitpick I have is that his arms seem off-colored compared to his shoulder and neck. It may just be the lighting though. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! The color of the arm came from the faint cloud effect that I added the photo. I moved it behind his body, so hopefully this looks better.vwx4dl.jpg

Perfect! Nicely done

Could you do DeMarcus Cousins with the Celtics, Chris Paul on the Lakers and a big challenge: Paul Pierce with the recently leaked Clippers jerseys? Thank you so much if you do. It would make my week.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Sorry right now I'm focusing on just basketball and I might try my hand at football after I have done a good amount of basketball edits. I'll start working on these this evening but I may not be able to get to all of them because I'm currently taking summer class.

i won't request anything as you're getting inundated, but i'll say you've started off nicely and will likely improve vastly.

also, a small nitpick: can I get a credit for that Wizards logo? it's a concept of mine from a while back...

And I apologize I just searched "Wizards logo png"on google and I used that but will do!

Archived