2005 MLB All Star Game logo

kc51design

xIgWWutz.jpg

On MLB.com they say that logoS (plural) are relesed, but I found only this one, if anyone gets a hold of other pleas post. I must admit, this is probably after Seattle the worst ASG logo in past 10 years. Those Old English and modern letters just don't go together. And the logo is just a logo of Commerica, not an original artwork

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm lovin' it! Very classic Detroit style writing with yet a cutting edge concept with the silver bats and stadium thingy. :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like it as well. I also liked Seattle's. If anything, Atlanta's logo had to be by far the worst in the past 10 years. The other logos in the past 10 years were at least decent. You something about Detroit's logo? that 'A' should be used by Oakland :D

I saw, I came, I left.

where can i find a history of all mlb allstar logos? i dont remember some of these

It looks sort of weird with the Old english and modern letters at first, but overall I think the logo is great

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

The could have used the same font throughout IMO. I like the Old English, and they should have used that for all. I would have fit in well as is, just the same font.

That being said, I do like it. Its nothing compared to St. Louis in '07 :D (see below)

I like it it looks good. About the 2 different fonts, usally there are many versions of the same ASG logo. The original usally has the team logo or something to do with the team. MLB then takes the logo and changes it for the national one and slab MLB there in a standard font. Thus there are 2 fonts. I think if you look back at recent ASG logo you will see MLB written in that same font or close to it.

Not too shabby. If you also look carefully, you can see the skyline and player icons behind. Is that silver or do I dare sense a hint of TEAL in the skyline?

xIgWWutz.jpg

So its...

2005-Detroit

2006-?????? (hoping for some Splash Hits here)

2007-St. Louis? (Breaking the AL-NL alternating sites?)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I like it, especially with the inclusion of the skyline. It's gonna feel weird to have an All-Star game here though :therock: .

Because the quality of baseball in Detroit will be actually be good for a change? :D (Although this year's Tigers aren't that bad.)

I saw, I came, I left.

Not too shabby. If you also look carefully, you can see the skyline and player icons behind. Is that silver or do I dare sense a hint of TEAL in the skyline?

xIgWWutz.jpg

So its...

2005-Detroit

C'mon, Puckguy, get a clue: 06 is in Stade Olympique. :P:D

Sort of...it's THIS color:

ALL-STAR GAME GRAY-BLUE-GREEN-TEAL-SOMETHING

It's the only color in the new palette that doesn't have a name, and it's only in the city graphics...don't know why...

xIgWWutz.jpg

So its...

2005-Detroit

no no no. 07 hasn't been anounced, nor 06. I created the St. Louis logo cause the new stadium will be done in 06 (hopefully) and you can be sure they'll get an All Star game soon after.

no no no. 07 hasn't been anounced, nor 06. I created the St. Louis logo cause the new stadium will be done in 06 (hopefully) and you can be sure they'll get an All Star game soon after.

it will most likely be in '08 then when St Louis gets the ASG.

like puckguy Im also hoping for an ASG in SF come '06

Archived