Fantasy Football Logos/Helmet: Waco Warriors

Wildcomet

Hey guys, I was asked by someone in a fantasy football league I'm in to come up with a logo for them so I thought I would share what I came up with. The team is based in Waco, TX and the team owner said he wanted a Roman soldier theme to go with the name, which is the Warriors. Hope you all like, C&C is appreciated!

Waco%20Warriors%20Logo%20Sheet_zpstavrhh

The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)

Waco%20Helm1%20Both_zpsd2q94vyu.png

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Thanks for the feedback so far! I would have to agree that the primary is pretty detailed and busy; but it is for fantasy football so practicality didn't seem quite as important, haha. I envisioned in real life the secondary would be used almost as often as the primary depending on the size of image the team required.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I was asked by someone in a fantasy football league I'm in to come up with a logo for them so I thought I would share what I came up with. The team is based in Waco, TX and the team owner said he wanted a Roman soldier theme to go with the name, which is the Warriors. Hope you all like, C&C is appreciated!

Waco%20Warriors%20Logo%20Sheet_zpstavrhh

The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)

Waco%20Helm1%20Both_zpsd2q94vyu.png

Love the concept!

I really like the main logo, you've done a great job fitting the roman inside the state outline, logos like this usually look forced but i think he fits perfectly. Though I feel the logos would look much better if you used black to outline rather than yellow as it looks odd when the outline is lighter than the main colours. I think the secondary logo would be better if it was just a head or a sword, as i find it can look like the arm has been chopped off. Other that that, great work.

Archived