2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STL d/st vs. sack prone CLE

Or

ATL d/st vs. backup QB for TEN (with wet weather)

I'd go Atlanta.

Did you guys pick up LaFell? I was fortunate enough to pick him up in both my leagues.

I should have gone with STL ?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Ditched Jimmy Graham & picked up Tavon Austin (if he clears waivers). I drafted T.Austin his rookie year thinking he'd be some magical fantasy weapon out of the shoot. Not quite ready back then, or I should say the Rams' coaching staff wasn't. Let's see if I can at least help my WRs with this.

FYI, now if I'm rid of Graham, I promise you he will breakout. That's how this has always worked.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Ditched Jimmy Graham & picked up Tavon Austin (if he clears waivers). I drafted T.Austin his rookie year thinking he'd be some magical fantasy weapon out of the shoot. Not quite ready back then, or I should say the Rams' coaching staff wasn't. Let's see if I can at least help my WRs with this.

FYI, now if I'm rid of Graham, I promise you he will breakout. That's how this has always worked.

How big is your league

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Team is 1-6

Lost last game by 1.4 points. (Travis Benjamin had a fumble that cost me 2 points)

But...

Just traded Russell Wilson, Latavius Murray and Victor Cruz

for

Tom Brady, Dion Lewis and Ronnie Hillman

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Forsett or John Brown (assuming he plays) as my flex tonight?

I'd go Forsett. Even if he plays, Fitzgerald could get more work since Brown was iffy.

Oops. My bad on this.

Had a busy trading day (I switch players like stock) and really improved at RB, including picking up Laveon Bell in one league and Chris Johnson/Lamar Miller in the other. Here are my starters once the trades uphold:

League 1 (16 teams):QB - Tom BradyRB - Lamar MillerRB - Justin ForsettWR - Steve Smith Jr.WR - Brandon LaFellTE - Greg OlsenFL - Chris JohnsonD  - Carolina PanthersK  - Mason Crosby
League 2 (14 teams):QB - Carson PalmerRB - LeVeon BellRB - Lamar MillerWR - Larry FitzgeraldWR - Keenan AllenTE - Jordan Cameron (Antonio Gates if healthy)FL - Chris IvoryFL - Antonio Andrews (Or LaFell or Stevie Johnson)D  - Miami Dolphins (looking to improve)K  - Chandler Catanzaro

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

My 20-team league:

QB: Brees, Hoyer

RB: Miller, Yeldon, J. Bell, Sims

WR: D. Thomas, Ca. Johnson, Maclin, Landry, Crabtree

TE: J. Thomas, Gates, Watson

K: McManus

D/ST: Miami

Moves to date: Dropped Catanzaro for McManus, Dropped Tampa Bay D/ST for Watson

I had two 1st round picks, two 2nd round picks, and two 5th round picks for a total of 8 picks in the first five rounds.

Since we're at the halfway point in our season, here's how my roster looks and the main moves that got me here:

QB: E. Manning, Romo (IR)

RB: Miller, Peterson, Duke Johnson, Hillman, C. Thompson

WR: D. Thomas, Landry, Crabtree, Baldwin, Tate

TE: Gronkowski, Walford

K: McManus

D/ST: Miami, Tennessee

The trades that remade my roster:

- Brees-Ca. Johnson-Gates for E. Manning-Gronkowski-Duke Johnson

- Yeldon-Maclin-Hoyer for Baldwin-Peterson-San Diego D/ST

- J. Thomas-Snead for Hillman-Tate

Had picked up Snead in free agency and Romo was won through waivers. I'm able to stash Romo on IR and have an extra player on my roster, which has mainly been used for bye week fillers.

I'm currently 3-4 (10th place) and am projected to finish 10-4 (5th place out of 20). Many of my main guns have already had their byes (Miller, Peterson, Thomas, Landry, Gronkowski, Crabtree, Hillman, and my kicker and defenses).

How big is your league

12. I drafted both Eifert & Graham because TE isn't so deep & there's some keep-away fun with it. Now that Jimmy sux, I can let Jimmy go (if Tavon Austin clears waivers).

Latest:

QB: Dalton, Carr (I dumped Tannehill a few weeks ago, naturally he's on fire)

RB: Martin, Johnson, McCoy, Hyde (Kaepernick is killing my Hyde lols)

WR: Cooper, Snead, Maclin, Moncrief, T.Benjamin (WR is a revolving door)

TE: Eifert, Graham

K: Gostkowski (closer games are helping)

D: Seattle

@2001mark

Can't decide which three receivers to start and who to bench out of Emmanuel Sanders, Jarvis Landry, Martavis Bryant, and Travis Benjamin. Non-PPR, kinda leaning toward Benjamim right now.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Can't decide which three receivers to start and who to bench out of Emmanuel Sanders, Jarvis Landry, Martavis Bryant, and Travis Benjamin. Non-PPR, kinda leaning toward Benjamim right now.

Let their opposition guide you... has worked so far enough for me & my band of WR crazies.

Got me some Tavon... r.i.p. Jimmy Graham you silly person.

@2001mark

Archived