2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

Can't decide which three receivers to start and who to bench out of Emmanuel Sanders, Jarvis Landry, Martavis Bryant, and Travis Benjamin. Non-PPR, kinda leaning toward Benjamim right now.

I'd go Bryant since big Ben is back.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team is 1-6

Lost last game by 1.4 points. (Travis Benjamin had a fumble that cost me 2 points)

But...

Just traded Russell Wilson, Latavius Murray and Victor Cruz

for

Tom Brady, Dion Lewis and Ronnie Hillman

Already paying dividends

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Start/Sit - ESPN Stadard Scoring: Moncrief (against CAR defense), Cobb (against DEN defense), or T. Benjamin (against ARZ defense)?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Start/Sit - ESPN Stadard Scoring: Moncrief (against CAR defense), Cobb (against DEN defense), or T. Benjamin (against ARZ defense)?

I think Cobb because of Aaron Rodgers. He can overcome a good defense.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Tavon rewarding me large... Andy being Andy while Carr warms my bench; can that not be a thing now please (I'm only going to win because my opponent has IR & bye week players)

Raiders @ Steelers next, Browns @ Bengals. I'm doing Dalton again.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Alright, 6-team league, also the one that I care about a bit more, I sit at 8-0. I recently lost Bell, along with having 6 guys on byes, 4 of which I need to keep around.

QB:

Brady

WR:

Hopkins

Green

Thomas

J. Brown

M. Bryant

RB:

Forsett

McCoy

Lewis

(Haven't had the chance to drop Bell yet)

TE:

Kelce

Bennett (just picked him up with Kelce's bye)

K:

Hauschka (on a bye)

DEF:

Broncos (someone dropped them before their bye. I dunno either)

Cardinals (dropping)

So at the moment, I need to pick up a kicker and grab an RB for Bell. My fear, however, is that my RBs are too weak to compete with other teams' rosters.

I've spoken with one of the others in person, nothing official, but drawing out a potential trade. Knowing this guy, it's very possible he wouldn't take it even after bringing it up.

I get:

Gurley

Jeffery

McFadden

He gets:

Thomas

Brady

Brown

Broncos

Is giving up two top-of-the-positions, in Brady and the Broncos too much here? I mean, this'd give me a Gurley-Forsett-McCoy RB situation, and remain with 3 elite WRs.

With it being a small league, the likes of Palmer, Newton, Ryan and both Mannings are available. I can easily stream defences too.

As for the extra pickup I'd get, Bernard, Woodhead, Maclin, Decker or Hurns.

Thoughts? Am I better off holding onto what I have?

My team is 5-3 and I lost Leveon Bell and Keenan Allen last week, but so far I've held up pretty good with the addition of Darren McFadden (picked up one week prior to Bell injury) and finally being able to put Amari Cooper in my starting lineup. I ended up picking up Jeremy Langford too. McFadden's projected points is 14.8 and Langford is at 13.7 (my league is set up for points per yard)

My team is 5-3 and I lost Leveon Bell and Keenan Allen last week, but so far I've held up pretty good with the addition of Darren McFadden (picked up one week prior to Bell injury) and finally being able to put Amari Cooper in my starting lineup. I ended up picking up Jeremy Langford too. McFadden's projected points is 14.8 and Langford is at 13.7 (my league is set up for points per yard)

I lost leveon too but traded for Antonio Brown.

Hoping my other team doesn't lose Dion Lewis long term

Edit: just read he's done for year. Hmph

I was projected to lose to my opponent in my 12 team league. Aside from Ronnie Hillman (0.1) and Stefon Diggs (4) every other player on my team was in double digits. I'm 7-2.

Also, I just offered this trade to someone in my league. Thoughts?

HE GETS:

Russell Wilson, Michael Floyd

I GET:

Alshon Jeffery, Sam Bradford

Keep in mind Bradford would be my backup. The whole reason I'm making this trade is because I have Derek Carr.

spacer.png

I was projected to lose to my opponent in my 12 team league. Aside from Ronnie Hillman (0.1) and Stefon Diggs (4) every other player on my team was in double digits. I'm 7-2.

Also, I just offered this trade to someone in my league. Thoughts?

HE GETS:

Russell Wilson, Michael Floyd

I GET:

Alshon Jeffery, Sam Bradford

Keep in mind Bradford would be my backup. The whole reason I'm making this trade is because I have Derek Carr.

I like that deal if you can make it happen. Jeffery is a lot better then Floyd and since you have Carr I don't think having Wilson is important.

Also if James Starks is available in your leagues guys, make sure you pick him up.

Recruit_Banner.png

^^ Free Football Player Sim League -- Click Here ^^

Archived