2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

Need some advice since I lost in both of my leagues.

In a PPR league, who should I start at the flex: Rashad Jennings (NYG RB) vs. ATL defense or Brandon Coleman (NOLA WR) vs. TB defense?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have a weekly poll of you guys...

Graham or Eifert... who should I start? I was feeling Graham as luke warm must win for Seattle, yet Green Bay in full F U mode might keep too much time of possession. Eifert's playing the Chargers, I think I have to try that, hope week 1 wasn't a complete one off.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I think the team in the biggest "FU" mode is easily New England lol.

Who are your flexes? Might be advantageous to start both Graham and Eifert, depending on your other guys?

**This advice may be due to me being stuck in a 16-team league**

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

My opponent had Hyde and closed a 25-point deficit, beating me 92-90.

What kind of moves are you guys thinking this week?

I'm trying to pick up Bishop Sankey and Terrence Williams in one league and Stevie Johnson in another. My question is, I have the Jets and Ravens defenses in one league -- is the Jets defense good enough to be an every week play so that I can drop Baltimore? I'd rather keep that spot for a position player.

I agree with having one defense and having an extra position player slot but I would keep the ravens defense for one more week at least, we play Oakland next week and they most likely will have a backup QB so the ravens defense will be an excellent matchup play this week.

umad.gif

IUe6Hvh.png

Last week, my team put up 144 points. This week, it will be a miracle if it puts up 44 points. I hate fantasy football.

Meanwhile, after losing in both of my leagues last week (including placing dead last in one of them), I'm currently projected to finish the week with the highest score in both of my leagues. I love fantasy football.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

My teams were great in week one, both winning, and mediocre in week two with one winning and one losing. I left a lot of points on the bench in both, but my opponents very well may have as well. Playing Baltimore's defense instead of the Jets probably cost me the one game but it's too early tonight to know for sure.

IUe6Hvh.png

All I know is...Pick up Travis Benjamin if you haven't. He's the #1 WR in fantasy right now and still only 6% own him on ESPN Fantasy.

Done. Thanks, man. I probably won't play him right away since I'm reading his numbers are a bit fluky given he's basically just a deep threat and they don't pass much, but he's worth a look.

IUe6Hvh.png

One league I left 57 points on the bench.

In my other I scored a league high 118 (16-team league).

I'm kinda tolerant of ff so far lol.

I left over 50 points on the bench from TWO PLAYERS in one league and still managed to win.

I lost by one in one league and beat someone by 60 in my other one.

spacer.png

All I know is...Pick up Travis Benjamin if you haven't. He's the #1 WR in fantasy right now and still only 6% own him on ESPN Fantasy.

Done. Thanks, man. I probably won't play him right away since I'm reading his numbers are a bit fluky given he's basically just a deep threat and they don't pass much, but he's worth a look.

He's one of my flexes for sure. One more strong game (against Oakland no less) and you either have a bona fide stud or a really high sell.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm kicking myself for not picking him up as a free agent (especially since I had an open roster slot). Now I'm trying to pick him up on the waiver, but I'm 5th on the order. And the #1 guy has WR issues :/ we'll see

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I'm kicking myself for not picking him up as a free agent (especially since I had an open roster slot). Now I'm trying to pick him up on the waiver, but I'm 5th on the order. And the #1 guy has WR issues :/ we'll see

Try maybe a Crockett Gilmore too. Starting te for Baltimore

Archived