ESPN Football 2k5

pcgd

Ok, didn't know where this should go, so mods move it if you so desire.

ESPN Football 2k5. Looks awesome on tv, on the internet. I guess its spost to be as good if not better than Madden. That might be a stretch. But here's the kicker, its gonna be 19.99! I guess it ships today (the 20th) and I went to walmart (only thing open this late, didn't actually think they'd have it) and they didn't. Has anyone seen it anywhere? Was I mislead on the price? Better yet, does anyone have it yet with a full recomondation?

I'm thinking I'm getting it just cause its 20. Hoping best buy or a blockbuster or something has it tomorrow...

I've had a hard time playing ESPN games online...whatever server they use has problems

Granted, I get my ass handed to me at Madden, but Madden's in my blood, gotta stick with the franchise

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I checked online, and I thought it was the reserve price. but I found a bunch of other message boards saying it would be 20. I trust you guys more though...

I MUST HAVE IT!

At $20.00, I would get NFL 2k5 AND Madden... But alas, I have no Playstation 2 or X-Box... I have the GameCube, which missed out on Fight Night and Nascar Thunder <_<

Yeah, I just saw that for the NCAA 2k5 as well. 50 bucks for a guy that doesn't play it very much is a little pricey. (i.e. me)

I never realized that ESPN was made by sega, who had NFL 2K1 or whatever for dreamcast. Perhaps the most beautiful graphics for its time. It's stand up today I'd bet too.

Yeah, I just saw that for the NCAA 2k5 as well. 50 bucks for a guy that doesn't play it very much is a little pricey. (i.e. me)

I decided not to get NCAA 2005... Cuz I still play NCAA 2004... I'm in my 10th dynasty year with Vanderbilt... Thats been an adventure :P

Yeah, I just saw that for the NCAA 2k5 as well.  50 bucks for a guy that doesn't play it very much is a little pricey. (i.e. me)

I decided not to get NCAA 2005... Cuz I still play NCAA 2004... I'm in my 10th dynasty year with Vanderbilt... Thats been an adventure :P

I just purchased NCAA Football 2005. Haven't yet played it but the features seem amazing. From players getting into trouble to little things such as the camera shaking when the crowd gets really pumped up.

IUe6Hvh.png

NCAA 2005 is amazing. Best player movement yet.

Create a school is pretty similar, but some differences, just an overall tighter package, and now its different from madden with its composure settings and in-game ratings change based on performance, your freshman backup can be a stud by halftime.

wow, im selling this hard. well i think its good anyways, but rent it first id say, but if you do indeed buy it, study up on sending in a memory card with the actual rosters, there are a couple guys that do it. Like 5 bucks if you send the card it, 30 if you buy the card.

Archived