MLB Expansion Teams

AnaheimSports

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps I don't know cards very well, but I'm not getting the connection between the card logo and Miners.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

The main logo seems uninspired and more suitable for a minor league team. Doesn't say "Major League" to me too much. Try to make it "pop" a bit more.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Think this might be better suited to the Concepts forum - you'll get better feedback.

This.

If MLB were to ever expand again (unlikely for the foreseeable future), it would almost definitely be the Montreal Expos and one more team. I would imagine top contenders for team two would probably be Portland, the Carolinas, Indiana, Tennessee, another Texas or NY team, or somewhere out of the continental US like Puerto Rico, before Las Vegas.

RA13Jl4.pngnew ALT Home

Think this might be better suited to the Concepts forum - you'll get better feedback.

This.

If MLB were to ever expand again (unlikely for the foreseeable future), it would almost definitely be the Montreal Expos and one more team. I would imagine top contenders for team two would probably be Portland, the Carolinas, Indiana, Tennessee, another Texas or NY team, or somewhere out of the continental US like Puerto Rico, before Las Vegas.

true i will begin work on the expos

WVUlSPh.gifghWvvzj.gif

AnaheimSports

Archived