Fun Nordiques Concept (Update With Jersey No More Puck)

Sportsworth

8 minutes ago, sparky chewbarky said:

That'd be cool on a t-shirt, Sportsworth.

Thank you! Yes this would look cool I think on a shirt or hoodie. Maybe I will have it made. Even a fitted hat would look sweet! Thanks for the comment.

19 minutes ago, Sportsworth said:

Thank you! Yes this would look cool I think on a shirt or hoodie. Maybe I will have it made. Even a fitted hat would look sweet! Thanks for the comment.

Really should. It's a pretty good, casual logo.

...Totally forgot I had an account.

None of the elements in the logo have any visual relationship to each other. They're just kind of placed near each other. Consider the flow of the logo's silhouette.

rATMcmK.png

42 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

None of the elements in the logo have any visual relationship to each other. They're just kind of placed near each other. Consider the flow of the logo's silhouette.

I understand what you're saying but I just do this for fun, I got two kids and very little time in my life to even do this and I enjoy this a lot so thanks for the critique but i do this as a hobby. If someone doesn't like it it doesn't bother me. I'm not trying to get all technical with logos I was just trying to make a fun version of the original nordiques logo. I enjoy sharing my ideas. 

I like it, but I think the puck needs to go. It just doesn't fit with the logo. I think the stick will be enough to prove that this is a hockey logo :)

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

8 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

I like it, but I think the puck needs to go. It just doesn't fit with the logo. I think the stick will be enough to prove that this is a hockey logo :)

Good idea... I will fix it up later. I figured the puck would look good and I wanted to try to resemble the original logo but your right, it will look good without the puck I think.

3 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

Alot better. I think this logo would work for a kid t-shirt or affliate little league.

Yes I was actually creating this as an AHL affiliate team originally... I might do an entire concept with uniforms and and I'll change the name from Quebec to something else and make it an AHL team. Thanks for the comments bro :)

5 hours ago, Sportsworth said:

I understand what you're saying but I just do this for fun, I got two kids and very little time in my life to even do this and I enjoy this a lot so thanks for the critique but i do this as a hobby. If someone doesn't like it it doesn't bother me. I'm not trying to get all technical with logos I was just trying to make a fun version of the original nordiques logo. I enjoy sharing my ideas. 

That's understandable. It's just most of us use the boards to help us develop our concepts, so that tends to be what happens in threads.

rATMcmK.png

20 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

That's understandable. It's just most of us use the boards to help us develop our concepts, so that tends to be what happens in threads.

Trust me I understand. I wanna get better too but don't always have the time to get real technical. I've been coming on these forums for a real long time I just never joined. Was always worried my logos werent good enough because there is so much talent on this forum. My stuff has improved over the past 10 years or so... That's when I first started doing logos on my computer. I can thank the great creators who post on this site. Every time I visit it I get more inspired to improve so its not like I don't care about my logos getting better, I wanna improve more and develop more... I love creating logos.

5 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Alot better. I think this logo would work for a kid t-shirt or affliate little league.

This exactly. For a few reasons it wouldn't work in the NHL, but that's not to say it's not a good logo. Just not for a serious pro league. Would be perfect for a local minor hockey organization.

5 minutes ago, CanucksBrad said:

This exactly. For a few reasons it wouldn't work in the NHL, but that's not to say it's not a good logo. Just not for a serious pro league. Would be perfect for a local minor hockey organization.

Yes I agree... I tend to like the minor league logos better. I'm a huge AHL fan so I get inspired more by the minor league logos no matter what sport it is. I'm going to redo this whole concept and use the logo as a minor league team.

Just now, Sportsworth said:

Yes I agree... I tend to like the minor league logos better. I'm a huge AHL fan so I get inspired more by the minor league logos no matter what sport it is. I'm going to redo this whole concept and use the logo as a minor league team.

Sorry I didn't mean minor league like AHL, I mean like youth hockey. Either way good, fun logo. Lived up to the title.

3 minutes ago, CanucksBrad said:

Sorry I didn't mean minor league like AHL, I mean like youth hockey. Either way good, fun logo. Lived up to the title.

I think of the AHL because of the cartoonish look to it... For example the Rockford Ice Hogs or the Syracuse Crunch. Those logos aren't serious. 

Just now, JJ Anderes said:

I'd like to see this on a jersey.

I plan on doing an entire jersey set for this soon and posting it. I've been buying some real custom jerseys as well from a site in Canada... One of my logos I have yet to post is being made for me and I want to have more created. This one will be next I think.

Archived