COLOR RUSH 2016 (2nd "leak")

RBronish

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/18/2016 at 10:32 AM, RBronish said:

Leak-Style Steelers

2015_PIT_1.thumb.png.1a6f27d89beea650437

As a Steelers fan, this looks wrong. The concept is good, but the gold looks wrong...I would like to see the Steelers in all black to be perfectly honest.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

4 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

As a Steelers fan, this looks wrong. The concept is good, but the gold looks wrong...I would like to see the Steelers in all black to be perfectly honest.

Ever since I was young, I always liked the gold practice jerseys the Steelers wore in training camp.  Not that all yellow looks great for them, but I do have a slight "hooray" attitude for the yellow jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 4/18/2016 at 7:39 PM, RBronish said:

A little something like this...

With a bonus Patriots Mk II

HOUNE.thumb.png.9197de0b80dbec2d38322333       

Wow, I despise both teams but this could actually be a really good looking match up.

It's still intriguing if Houston goes the Columbia blue route as their Rush color with Tennessee just using it last year. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, bmorenick5 said:

I would be interested to see the Ravens uniforms with the flag design, which is a rumored design for their match-up against Cleveland.

I thought about that one for a while. I tried to think of a way to not make it too much like the Terps' pride jerseys.

2015_BAL_1.png

20 minutes ago, dont care said:

The redskins are black in the leak

They also reported they won't participate this year, but for continuity sake here's the Seminoles Washington DC Football Club.

2015_WAS_1.png

Steelers also announced that they will be wearing black on black (or white on white) in their game vs. Indianapolis depending upon what the Colts decide on. Just like Washington they do not have to wear color rush uniforms because they are on Thanksgiving.

Archived